Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Artemis S.

Artemis S.

Artemis S.

Good evening, we can find out if the guitar is genuine. real model ??? Thank you very much .

Artemis S.

Artemis S.

Artemis S.

Artemis S.

Pushead

Hi Artemis, the KH is legit. It's somewhat surprising to see it without a K-?????? serial number on the back of the headstock, but everything else about the guitar seems good. It may be an early model. The M-II Deluxe model that preceded the KH-2 also didn't have a serial number back there.

Artemis S.

Is it under the sticker ?

Pushead

Likely not under the sticker.

Gabriel  C.

Hi! Can u tell me if my guitar is legit?

Pushead

Hi Gabriel. Your guitar is legit. An MH-50 made in 2009. Has a legit broken string, as well.

Gabriel  C.

god! ty so much! i was worried because it was a great deal for me, really cheap and here in Brazil is very difficult to have a good guitar, and the 2 last numbers confused me since its not supposed to be there haha

Mike M.

ive got an esp please let me know if its real.

Claude R.

Hello a friend of mine asked if i want to help sell her guitar. She is so nice and its the same for her guitar.

Anyone can help me find what it worth plz? 

Serial which is on the neck behind plate 91178

Pushead

Merlin, your EC is legit. A 2017 model.

Claude, I don't have a lot of experience with the Lynch models and I'm not sure what current pricing on it would be.

Diego R.

Hi there! Could you please help me to verify if this E-II is legit and its year production? I tried using some information from some websites but it doesn't seem logic at all. Thanks in advance!

Post to Thread