Håkon

ESP kh-2 help

Updated
Hello! i currently own an ESP kh-2 Bolt on. i had ESP run the serial number and it shows that its made in the late 90s-early 2000s.  the guitar is in reasonable great shape with only 2 small marks on it. i have been looking...
MORE »
Alejandro R.

Alexi 600 Order

Updated
First of all RIP Alexi Following on... So I have been a fan from CoB since I was 12, I have been looking forward to buy one of Alexi's classic guitars but it sees like just ESP JP make the Pink Sawtooth, Blacky or Scyth...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

ESP Guitars: The History, Models, and Popularity

Updated
ESP Guitars: The History, Models, and Popularity ESP guitars are one of the most popular and sought-after guitars in the world. They are renowned for their superior quality, craftsmanship, and exceptional sound. In this...
MORE »
JH2 #084/200

JH2 #084/200

Updated
I just jumped on this. Seller said it's all original, near mint condition. with case and COA.  -UPDATE- So it looks like this particular one has been all over the place and had a professional restoration done at some point...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

Unlocking Convenience and Security: The Case for Embracing Mastercards in the Age of Digital Transactions

Updated
Introduction In an era driven by digital transactions, the choice of payment methods significantly impacts our financial experiences. Mastercard, a frontrunner in the realm of payment solutions, emerges as a reliable and...
MORE »
WTB KH-4

WTB KH-4

Updated
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has an ESP KH-4 that they would be interested in selling. I’ve been searching for one for a little while, and it’s been impossible to find one for sale. I know you can still order them, but...
MORE »
My ESPs

My ESPs

Updated
hey guys, finally decide to join this forum after lurking in here for some time. These are my modest collection. The Grynch and Exp. the Exp and Aria bass was signed in '13 during M&G. Also am looking for JH1, JH2 and...
MORE »
ESP SPARKLE OUIJA (Tracking)

ESP SPARKLE OUIJA (Tracking)

Updated
Hello guys, Here is a thread to track the red and purple ESP Sparkle Ouija serial numbers, their respective owners and the Country the guitar is located in. There are not too many of these guitars out there, so it shouldn't...
MORE »
Ken D.

Looking for ESP Metallica Guitars

Updated
Hi, on the hunt for Vulture, KH-2 Vintage, KH-3 reg or 30th, snakebite white, truckster grey, truckster black, and the rest... are just unaffordable for the average Joe right now. Feel free to send me a friend request to...
MORE »
JH-3 For Sale

JH-3 For Sale

Updated
Hi, My JH-3 is for sale. It’s pretty beat up, doesn’t have the COA or OHSC, but it has the hangtag. I also changed the hardware to gold, but the original black hardware will come with the guitar. If you’re interested,...
MORE »
Jhuttatx88

Anyone else noticing LTD QC Issues lately?

Updated
Over the past few months I’ve purchased an LTD Snakebyte, a GH600 Signature, and an LTD EC1000. Every one had QC issues that for the price point should not have made it out of the factory like that. The Snakebyte and GH600...
MORE »
Robb Flynn with the green flame JH-1

Robb Flynn with the green flame JH-1

Updated

I'd mentioned over the years that James didn't have the guitar anymore. He gave (loaned?) it to Robb Flynn of Machine Head at a time when Robb had a few guitars stolen, including a guitar that was given to him by...
MORE »
Looking to buy Jeff Hanneman sig

Looking to buy Jeff Hanneman sig

Updated
Looking for a camo Jeff Hanneman signature. Looking for Eagle, or S & Key primarily but will consider others. Would also consider black models with eagle or s & key inlays or any other interesting ones, thanks....
MORE »
Joelamoule

Litlle question for french fans !!!!

Updated
Just wanna know how to buy limited edition of Esp product like Kh-20 Gl-20 et other grynch, jh-3,2 and 1 because esp website doesn't say anything on it to buy those.....and Esp dealer in france, people don't know nothing...
MORE »
Would you hit it?  (Blood spatter MX) :P

Would you hit it? (Blood spatter MX) :P

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/33700318-esp-mx-ii-2006-blood-splatter I think I'd pass. Kinda cool, but ehh not really my think. I still loved that one see through red MX-250 with gold hardware (or black I forget, I have pix...
MORE »