Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

kobi beridze

i

kobi beridze

finally got it how to put them

kobi beridze

there are more pictures 

Pushead

It's legit. No worries.

kobi beridze

thank you so much for the help. just on time . im just going out to buy it in few minutes . 

kobi beridze

question , 
the made in japan behind the headstock , its just a sticker? or it should be under clear coat?

Pushead

The silver Made in Japan is just a sticker over the finish.

Alex G.

Hi all!
Could someone, please, let me know if this serial number is legitimate and the guitar is original?

ESPEXP

Looks legit to me

Alex G.
ESPEXP wrote:

Looks legit to me

I just see difference in potentiometers position and stop bar if compare this guitar with catalog 2000. Also head with EX letters and serial number some confusing...

Alex G.
ESPEXP wrote:

Looks legit to me

Thanks a lot for answer, anyway!

Pushead

The serial number on the neck plate doesn't mean much, unfortunately. If there's a serial number on the headstock, that may help more. But I agree with ESPEXP, it looks fine to me as well. The earliest EX models have the EX on the headstock. This is probably from around when they were trying to sell Hetfield on the shape.

Alex G.

Thanks a lot!

Aaron G.

I have a Kamikaze 1 and was wondering about whether it is authentic or not. Maybe someone would know.

Fiutem F.

You're good one that one.

Awesome axe.

Dirk S.

Very likely to buy this beauty - all looks fine to me but would appreciate some other opinions. Only thing that I find odd is the "Made in Japan" sticker under the SN seems to be missing and the tuners are Sperzel instead of Gotoh? Many thanks in advance!

ESPEXP

Looks fine to me. The sticker is just that a sticker, so it is removable. Since this guitar has a bridge, it could have came with sperzels or they were put on afterward. Either way, everything seems legit.

Dirk S.
ESPEXP wrote:

Looks fine to me. The sticker is just that a sticker, so it is removable. Since this guitar has a bridge, it could have came with sperzels or they were put on afterward. Either way, everything seems legit.

That's what I thought, thank you!

Fiutem F.

Awesome; love the binding!

Lucas A.
Dirk S. wrote:

Very likely to buy this beauty - all looks fine to me but would appreciate some other opinions. Only thing that I find odd is the "Made in Japan" sticker under the SN seems to be missing and the tuners are Sperzel instead of Gotoh? Many thanks in advance!

Beautiful! I'm going to show this to my buddy, and I know he's going to get envious haha.

Mark F.

They peel off pretty easily if you get them too sweaty under the stage lights.

That's a nice Horizon.   SS serial is good; you have a nice '06.

IIRC, Gotoh didn't have a locking tuner option back then, but I could be mistaken on that.

Louis-Pierre d.

Hi, I'd like to confirm the authenticity of an ESP guitar serial number. How to proceed?Thanks 

Post to Thread