Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

Seems to be legit. A 2014 model. This has the previous serial number format, where the year is the first two digits after the letter(s).

Artemis S.

Good evening may I know if the guitar is genuine ESP? 
Db86 D9 Db 3754 432 D Ada1 29 C3 F8942 Eee

Artemis S.

3607 E329 Ee91 42 Ab A97 D F6039406 Db9 C

Artemis S.

Ce4 E23 A7 455 A 4 Fdd 91 A3 07 Ca26 D6 C66 C

Artemis S.

A6 Fd0 Ba2 1703 4 E0 A 8104 3423198827 F0

Pushead

Hi Artemis, Your KH-2 is legit.

Artemis S.

Thank you my friend

Carlo M.

Hello everyone. Can you tell me if this is a real esp? The serial is SS0909623

It should be an esp snakebyte.  

Carlo M.

Carlo M.

Carlo M.

Carlo M.

Pushead

Hi Carlo, unfortunately, your guitar is not a legit ESP. There are many tells, but the easiest one is that there that the logo on an actual ESP Snakebyte would be made from plastic and not a decal.

Carlo M.

The sticker maybe after so many years was ruined and they put this decal. I want more and more serious answers, thank you 

Pushead

Ok, here are some other tells. The body shape is wrong. The headstock shape is wrong. The neck joint is wrong on the back. The decals on the back of the headstock are wrong. The electronic cavity cover and battery tray are wrong. The tuners are wrong.

Compare it to photos of a real Snakebyte from Sweetwater: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ESNAKEBYTESW--esp-snakebyte-snow-white

Sorry man, I'd try to return it, if you can.

Carlo M.

Wow, so you don't think it's even a Ltd!!!! 

Pushead

Not an LTD either. Sorry man.

Carlo M.

I answer myself, it's not even a Ltd. You have reason. Thank you 

Chris Y.

Hello everyone,i found a snapper which first letter "e",last digit "5" and a circle stamp on the back of the headstock.It confused me.Could you tell me if it is legit,many thanks.

Post to Thread