ESP CAREERS: BE PART OF THE BEST
Located in North Hollywood, CA, The ESP Guitar Company is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of quality musical instruments. ESP brands include ESP Custom Shop, ESP Original Series, ESP/LTD Signature Series, ESP USA, ESP E-II, and LTD. We are always looking for motivated people who have a passion about music and the tools used to make it. ESP has been named as one of the fastest growing guitar manufacturers. Our employees enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, a casual musician-friendly work environment, and much more.
The ESP Guitar Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT ESP
TITLE: PAINT DEPARTMENT TECHNICIAN
- Perform the day-to-day responsibilities and duties of the paint department within the ESP USA Guitar Manufacturing Facility.
- Surface preparation of wood items for paint application
- Sealing/grain filling wood surfaces
- Taping bindings and other non-painted surfaces
- Detailing tape lines
- Logo/decal application
- Finish touch-ups
- Color spraying
- Clear coat spraying
- Sanding and buffing of finished guitars
- Demonstrate sense of urgency in completion of orders to meet production goals
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous experience sanding/buffing/polishing of urethane and polyester resin clear coated finishes.
- Previous painting experience in guitar manufacturing within a fast-paced production environment.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HVLP painting techniques.
- Paint equipment cleaning.
- Previous knowledge and experience with surface preparation and painting of guitars or related industries, such as autobody shops, cabinet finishing shops.
- Ability to follow instruction and maintain monthly output requirements/goals.
- Must speak, read, and write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours or more.
- Exposure to loud noise, hot and cold temperatures/changes in climate, dust, hazardous chemicals, paint fumes