New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

Updated
Right, im gonna get a new pickup for my EC-1000 that has my BKP Painkiller in it. Im looking at several ideas for it rignt now, on whitch id like opinions on what i could put in it. It currently has a Seymour Duncan 59 in the...
MORE »
Edwards Guitars

Edwards Guitars

Updated
Any of you guys own/played some of these? How do they compare to ESP guitars? Are they in the LTD range or as good as a legit ESP?  Are they made in china or japan?  Thanks again guys! Always great hearing from the ESP...
MORE »
morphius1

Best strings for B, F#, B, E, G#, C#

Updated
Ive got some 52-12s (i thinks..it could be 54) on my explorer but they seem to tight. Whats the best string gauge for this tuning?...
MORE »
guitarnoob

ESP Explorer discovered in attic

Updated
Hello people. I discovered this guitar in the attic of a relative. There is no number on the guitar. Some parts are missing and strings too. It was in a box with a damaged drum and a few cables. Any idea if it's an original...
MORE »
galacticat

Vox Valvetronix clean channel?

Updated
I've got a new guitar on the way and I need to figure out an amp solution pretty quick here. My initial thought was that I'd just run the 6-string though my Ampeg BA-115T (I play bass now and this 6 string will be my first)....
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

Weird buzz on clean channel

Updated
Heej guys, I've got a problem... Yesterday all of a sudden my clean channel had this weird buzz - the sound wasn't clean at all! It was like I'd played the with the distortion very low... Anybody knows what the problem could...
MORE »
Arrow case?

Arrow case?

Updated
I’m in a bit of pickle, is there any case that fits the arrow body? The normal ESP form fitted case is on backorder EVERYWHERE. Can’t even find one used....
MORE »
gab4554

Pedals

Updated
For my birthday i wanna buy myself a new pedal. But idk which one should i get Boss TU-2 (tuner) or Boss NS-2 (noise suppressor) which one should i get?. And i was wondering how the NS-2 works. or any other pedal...
MORE »
Which recording software?

Which recording software?

Updated
So I'm looking to buy a new recording software. I currently use a free one that doesn't support plugins. I am a guitarist that's looking to record some of my music more for friends and personal use. I don't need anything...
MORE »
Dr_Jihad

Solid State Death Metal

Updated
A while back I posted this thread. Asking whether I could get tone like the bands in the thread from a 6505. Later on, I tried a 6505 112 at a studio and I had a friend go through all the EQ possibilities, playing similar...
MORE »
firekid0669

Recording software recommendations

Updated
I just received a Spider Valve mkII for Xmas and want to get some recording software but have no idea where to start. I am not a very good player and don't need anything fancy. Line 6 Guitar Port came with the gift but I...
MORE »
xcc

Suggest me a software for recording

Updated
I've been trying to use cubase, but that is way over my head. I want something that is easier to use, but it have too sound good too. I have Windows btw..thanks :)...
MORE »
warpig

Where can I buy ESP pickups?

Updated
Im looking to inserting this pickup: https://reverb.com/item/6991818-esp-lh-301b-humbucker-bridge-guitar-pickup-pu-8903 on to my FirstAct guitar which is essentially my first electric guitar, so the pickups in that can't be...
MORE »
Sinclair tremolo

Sinclair tremolo

Updated
Hello everyone, im waiting for my yellow M1 custom to be delivered in about a weeks time. It has a nice Sinclair chrome trem and chrome hardwear... Needs to be black! ..its all about black and yellow!!! Anyways.. Does...
MORE »
EM

Best guitar straps for Schallers?

Updated
Hey all, just wondering what are the best guitar straps to go with the Schaller Straplocks that come with the E-II guitars? I'm looking something hopefully under $40 or so but if quality is a thing I'll be willing to pay...
MORE »