My ESPs

My ESPs

Updated
hey guys, finally decide to join this forum after lurking in here for some time. These are my modest collection. The Grynch and Exp. the Exp and Aria bass was signed in '13 during M&G. Also am looking for JH1, JH2 and...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

ESP Guitars: The History, Models, and Popularity

Updated
ESP Guitars: The History, Models, and Popularity ESP guitars are one of the most popular and sought-after guitars in the world. They are renowned for their superior quality, craftsmanship, and exceptional sound. In this...
MORE »
The Proof is in The Catalog!

The Proof is in The Catalog!

Updated
This is the 2013 ESP Product Catalog that CLEARLY shows the ESP SnakeByte Custom Shop guitar. It has the CS logo right there displayed for all to see. Why on Gods Earth would they sell me anything other than the guitar listed...
MORE »
My Kirk HAMMETT Monster Movies Collection

My Kirk HAMMETT Monster Movies Collection

Updated
It's been a long since I'd like to share with you guys my custom Kirk's guitars, some of you know them more than others, in details or not, so, here they are : ------------------------------ ESP KH-2 - 'THE MUMMY' It's a...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

Striking the Right Chords: Best Guitars to Choose in 2024

Updated
As we step into 2024, the world of guitars continues to evolve with innovative designs and cutting-edge technology. Whether you're a seasoned musician or a budding guitarist, finding the right instrument is crucial for...
MORE »
Richard Kruspe new Phoenix signature model

Richard Kruspe new Phoenix signature model

Updated
So Richard from Rammstein has been playing a new Esp Phoenix model on their tour this year. Judging by the signature on the headstock, it might be a prototype for the rumoured RZK-III signature and not a custom shop guitar....
MORE »
Would you hit it?  (Blood spatter MX) :P

Would you hit it? (Blood spatter MX) :P

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/33700318-esp-mx-ii-2006-blood-splatter I think I'd pass. Kinda cool, but ehh not really my think. I still loved that one see through red MX-250 with gold hardware (or black I forget, I have pix...
MORE »
health s.

Buy Ativan (Lorazepam) Online Overnight Delivery USA

Updated

The purpose of this drug is to relieve anxiety. Lorazepam is a member of the benzodiazepine drug class, which has a calming effect by acting on the brain and nerves (central nervous system). This medication functions by...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

Mastering InstaNavigation: A Comprehensive Guide to Editing Instagram Reels

Updated
In the ever-evolving landscape of social media, Instagram has consistently been at the forefront of innovation, constantly introducing new features to keep users engaged. Among its plethora of functionalities, Instagram...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

Unveiling Ambien: The Balancing Act of a Sleep Aid

Updated
  In the realm of sleep disorders and insomnia, Ambien emerges as a beacon of hope for those seeking respite from restless nights. Marketed under the generic name Zolpidem, Ambien is a prescription medication primarily...
MORE »
Sykstus P.

Alexie 600 se

Updated
Hey there! Im about to buy my dream guitar which is the esp ltd alexi 600 se. But im wondering because his name is spelt wrong and ive heard that there are only about 170 guitars ever built with this error. Im wondering...
MORE »
chris1234

post your relics only

Updated
im starting this thread through interest, i have no 41, just be interested in seeing other peoples relics...
MORE »
Jhuttatx88

Anyone else noticing LTD QC Issues lately?

Updated
Over the past few months I’ve purchased an LTD Snakebyte, a GH600 Signature, and an LTD EC1000. Every one had QC issues that for the price point should not have made it out of the factory like that. The Snakebyte and GH600...
MORE »
Håkon

ESP kh-2 help

Updated
Hello! i currently own an ESP kh-2 Bolt on. i had ESP run the serial number and it shows that its made in the late 90s-early 2000s.  the guitar is in reasonable great shape with only 2 small marks on it. i have been looking...
MORE »
Alejandro R.

Alexi 600 Order

Updated
First of all RIP Alexi Following on... So I have been a fan from CoB since I was 12, I have been looking forward to buy one of Alexi's classic guitars but it sees like just ESP JP make the Pink Sawtooth, Blacky or Scyth...
MORE »