Alexi 600 Order

Updated
Alejandro R.

First of all

RIP Alexi

Following on...

So I have been a fan from CoB since I was 12, I have been looking forward to buy one of Alexi's classic guitars but it sees like just ESP JP make the Pink Sawtooth, Blacky or Scyth models.

Is there a place in US I can order one of this models (even if it means having to make a custom order with ESP ) or do anyone else have an idea of how to get one <Contacting ESP JP maybe>?

Thanks

Nathan M.

You can contact some Japanese ESP dealers and ask them for quotes, but I don't believe you can buy direct from ESP Japan. In terms of a custom order, I'm not sure if ESP will make custom shop orders with Alexi's guitar anymore, but you can contact any USA dealers with a quote for a custom shop guitar. You'd probably be looking at 5-8k USD for a Custom Shop ESP from Japan.  

Masamaailma is also doing a limited re-release of the Edwards Katana (yellow) model. I'm not sure if they'll ship to the US or how much it would cost though. .ESP Edwards Alexi Laiho Signature E-AL-166 Katakana Sähkökitara | Musamaailma Musamaailma.fi

It's still somewhat of a scalpers market unfortunately, but you can find some used ones between $1k-2k USD on Reverb from time to time.

I'm really hoping ESP USA offers some re-issues or a tribute model. 

Larry M.

It is worth exploring online forums or communities dedicated to guitar enthusiasts. Members might have insights or recommendations on where to find or how to order Alexi signature models in the US.
Thermador Appliance Repair in Irvine CA

Post to Thread