tonny s.

new In Flames songs

Updated

#InFlames #IF2016 #InFlamesSucks #WayToRuinABand #HipsterFrontman #AnderIsABitch #BjornWho? #WhatTheFuckHappened #AndersCanNotSing #DudeSeriuosly ...
MORE »
New Invisible Guitar Day!

New Invisible Guitar Day!

Updated
Where did it go?                                           ...
MORE »
Who is deleting new threads?

Who is deleting new threads?

Updated
? ...
MORE »
How did you learn legato technique and what exercises do you frequently use?

How did you learn legato technique and what exercises do you frequently use?

Updated
I've been trying to develop my legato technique for about six months using various lessons from the internet. I feel like I'm not improving. Surely I need to practice more and have more patience, but in your experience what...
MORE »
Hello from the Peach State

Hello from the Peach State

Updated
I bought an LTD EC guitar a week ago, and just dropped in to say Hi. I look forward to chat with you....
MORE »
GuitarGuy777

Greetings from Italy

Updated
Hi guys, I'm a guitar player from Italy, I don't know a ESP yet but I'm looking for information for buying one. At the moment I own a Gibson Les Paul Standard, an Ibanez Jem and a Jackson Kelly. I think that a ESP will be a...
MORE »
NEW: ESP USA Configurator

NEW: ESP USA Configurator

Updated
Hey people. If you haven't checked it out yet, we've just launched the ESP USA configurator. 

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/esp-usa-configurator Enjoy!...
MORE »
*SPAM* Purple Tiger, Bass, Rack

*SPAM* Purple Tiger, Bass, Rack

Updated
I am about to post these on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here is still alive.   Le me know if you are interadasted or would like additional pics.  Thanks!   ...
MORE »

in LA for a few days?

Updated
In town atm and would love to see any of US corporate or tour the new manufacturing facility. Is this an option? Who is the point of contact? Thanks....
MORE »
New Guy Here

New Guy Here

Updated
  Hello, Is this body & neck a 48th st ESP ??...
MORE »
Murat G.

Esp Eclipse with 4 knobs

Updated
Hello, I wonder when 4 knobs eclipses will be available in Turkey. When I search for 4 knobs eclipse vintage black on internet, I see they are available in Russia and close countries.  When I ask for 4 knobs in Turkey there...
MORE »
NGD - Esp Custom Traditional S

NGD - Esp Custom Traditional S

Updated
New to me - Early 90's ESP custom traditional S with the Custom Tradtional Te...
MORE »
SPAM ALERT - Mesa Crap

SPAM ALERT - Mesa Crap

Updated
Let me know if anyone is interested!   Mark IV / Roaster / Trad Cab:         Sorry, Boner cab is not included.    Thanks for time.    ...
MORE »
MX-250

MX-250

Updated
Looks like we FINALLY hit the skids on the global consumption of all the ESP MX-250's out there! Plenty of them available as of late and it doesn't look like many selling. Have we finally got our fix on the ESP Explorers or...
MORE »
NBD - Horizon 5

NBD - Horizon 5

Updated
New to me Early 90's horizon v  ...
MORE »