New Song Day

New Song Day

Updated
Because fuck it.  I don't think I've actually posted this one here yet.  Wasn't going to post any more material until we had a full 10-12 song album to put up, but I'm imagining that this place will be dead and I'll have...
MORE »
Jon N.

Kh 2 gone?

Updated
Is the kh2 gone or are they making new models?...
MORE »
Sinclair Trem v1

Sinclair Trem v1

Updated
Hi All.  i have an old esp m1 with the original version of the sinclair trem (the one with the allen/hex keys to lock the strings in).  finding parts for these are like finding rocking horse sh*t.  has anyone tried using...
MORE »
Join us at r/espguitars on Reddit

Join us at r/espguitars on Reddit

Updated
We need to build a community on Reddit r/espguitars  I’ve posted up a couple of my guitars there join up!...
MORE »
FixXxer8689

Hetfield Stripe Sticker

Updated
Can someone put me in contact with the person that used to sell the hetfield guitar stripe stickers?   Thanks...
MORE »
Horizon Pic Request

Horizon Pic Request

Updated
Would someone be so kind and post a pic of a Horizon with a Floyd in relation to the bridge pup and string height?   I recently setup me Floyd and the string height over the bridge pup looks too close:       It almost...
MORE »
LTD

LTD

Updated
What does LTD really stands for?...
MORE »
Michael C.

Need help with pickups!

Updated
I recently bought a ESP LTD EC-258 8 string guitar and I want to upgrade the pickups. I don't know what type of pickups this guitar uses. Every single 8 string pickup I find requires a battery which the guitar doesn't have...
MORE »
Peng H.

Esp Ltd Ec 1000T Fret Board Crack

Updated
I was changing out strings today and I realized there was a long crack from the 7th fret to the 14th fret. Does anyone know if this is something I should be concerned about? I purchased the guitar brand new less than a year...
MORE »
Aiden James

Starting to Learn Bass

Updated
Hello all; new member here. I recently (more like a 5 years ago) picked up an ESP LTD 5-string bass (I believe it's a B-series) and I'm finally now getting around to learning to play. Does anybody have any good resources on...
MORE »
ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

Updated
Ok i just  found   one of these for sale oh man it sure is   a nice looking   guitar . hes asking $800  don't know if its a good  price looks like he  has 2 anybody else  have one ?...
MORE »
GRASSROOTS BASS

GRASSROOTS BASS

Updated
I JUST GOT A GRASSROOTS JAZZ BASS AND I AM TRYING TO FIND AN OWNERS MANUAL IN ENGLISH MODEL NUMBER IS G-JB-45PM I TRIED ESP BUT THEY SENT ME TO JAPAN SITE, NO HELP IF YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER OUT !!!...
MORE »
ESP, greedy cash grab

ESP, greedy cash grab

Updated
Got an email about new ESP swag. Was like, cool.  IllI pick up an ESP, black cotton T-Shirt. Add to cart... $6.00 shipping = $29.00 black T-Shirt??? No thanks. Silly....
MORE »
David  H.

Esp ouija black 2009 with paperwork

Updated
Hi is anyone interested in this guitar ...
MORE »
Find  S.

Help

Updated
I have such a question, I have my own sites. and they fell very much in the rankings, and in general I want to start promoting them. what company can you advise me?   ...
MORE »