Trying to mirror my iPhone screen to my Fire TV

Updated
Carl R.

Hey everyone! I've been trying to mirror my iPhone screen to my Fire TV, but I'm having some issues. Has anyone else tried this before? Any tips or recommendations?

greg L.

Good question.

Sasha N.

Hi. With cable TV becoming more and more expensive every year, streaming services like Frndly TV are becoming popular as they provide a wide selection of quality TV channels at a reasonable price. Signing up for a subscription to a streaming service is fairly easy and usually hassle-free. And if there is a problem with the broadcast, then you don’t have to look for frndly tv phone number but contact the online support service, and they will provide assistance so that everyone can enjoy high-quality television.

Austin  C.

If you have a Lightning-HDMI adapter, you can connect your iPhone directly to Fire TV using an HDMI cable.

Dominic  V.

There are third-party developer apps that allow you to mirror the screen of your iPhone to Fire TV. Our company usually turns to a service specializing in video equipment and software for such matters. Recently, we commissioned the installation of digitale receptie for our clients, who used them in a digital registration stand. Everything was done according to requirements, quickly, and with high quality. I believe this service can also provide you with some recommendations.

Post to Thread