2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
Hey ESP All Access Community Members, It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about...
MORE »
Plasmolifting Gel PRP Tubes

Updated
Is it possible to improve the appearance and rejuvenate the face and neck with the help of the body's own resources, without resorting to the use of foreign substances? Yes! Plasmolifting is a...
MORE »
LTD

LTD

Updated
What does LTD really stands for?...
MORE »
What are you playing?

What are you playing?

Updated
What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console. Lately I'm stuck on tank trouble but can't beat the computer yet....
MORE »
let's go time travelling

let's go time travelling

Updated
Some of you might have tried this already but for those who haven't and want to nostalgia the 2007-2013 era of the forum, here are the remains that are still floating in the...
MORE »
steve j.

How Can I Get Best Risk management Assignment Help

Updated
Try BookMyEssay best and most trusted essay writing service by us if you want Risk management Assignment Help at affordable price ...
MORE »
kellyglore k.

hello. topic for me thanks

Updated
hello. topic for me thanks kelly i found this web and i would to help you with evolution. i am from UAE ;D...
MORE »
Michael C.

Need help with pickups!

Updated
I recently bought a ESP LTD EC-258 8 string guitar and I want to upgrade the pickups. I don't know what type of pickups this guitar uses. Every single 8 string pickup I find requires a battery which the guitar doesn't have...
MORE »
Diabolica [metal]

Diabolica [metal]

Updated
The new album by Haiduk   DIABOLICA   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9rWWZi7l0   "An endless supply of evil, face-ripping riffs." -Metal Crypt    ...
MORE »
sam r.

Does Instagram Notify Screenshots?

Updated
Instagram is the most popular social media platform where there is so much of content and it’s very obvious that you want to take screenshot of a lot of things, but the question is does Instagram notify screenshots ? Well,...
MORE »
Horizon Pic Request

Horizon Pic Request

Updated
Would someone be so kind and post a pic of a Horizon with a Floyd in relation to the bridge pup and string height?   I recently setup me Floyd and the string height over the bridge pup looks too close:       It almost...
MORE »
Hector L.

How to have an amicable divorce?

Updated
My wife and I has been living separately for a couple of months and I can say that it is a relief for me. Now I consider a divorce, but I am not sure where we should start. I have seen her recently and as far as I got it, she...
MORE »
New Song Day

New Song Day

Updated
Because fuck it.  I don't think I've actually posted this one here yet.  Wasn't going to post any more material until we had a full 10-12 song album to put up, but I'm imagining that this place will be dead and I'll have...
MORE »
Peng H.

Esp Ltd Ec 1000T Fret Board Crack

Updated
I was changing out strings today and I realized there was a long crack from the 7th fret to the 14th fret. Does anyone know if this is something I should be concerned about? I purchased the guitar brand new less than a year...
MORE »
Ross Mc

Anyone else hate the new website design?

Updated
I understand changing the website up cause obviously ESP are going through a change but it's terrible. Looks like every other guitar site now. I think we would set up a petition to change it back but maybe i'm the only person...
MORE »