ESP GARY HOLT EC

ESP GARY HOLT EC

Updated
Hello,  anyone tried the ESP GARY HOLT EC (liquid metal) ? never tried the 89r EMGs , and what about the Floyd on an eclipse model ?  interested to know before spending the extra bucks on that ! ...
MORE »
zain v.

Ltd 7 string baritone

Updated
Can anyone give me a straight answer to whether or not you can tune a 7 string 27" baritone to standard E tuning preferably using 11's or 10's? Thanks....
MORE »
ESP E-II ST-1, Help with Screw Dimensions + fret protector

ESP E-II ST-1, Help with Screw Dimensions + fret protector

Updated
The screws on my ESP E-II Elite ST-1 have gotten pretty worn out and rusted. I want to replace the screws with some screws from stewmac. I was wondering what size and type screws are used for the bolt-on neck joint and the...
MORE »
maarten b.

eclipse 1 pickguard

Updated
Hi   I have a 2009 eclipse db distressed, but i would like to mount a pickguard to it; any tips on where i can buy direct fitting pickguards for an eclipse 1?   Thanks   Maarten...
MORE »
Alan S.

Master of Puppets

Updated
So I purchased one of the Master of Puppets limited edition guitars and love it! Cant believe how nice the neck is for the price, better than other brands I own that cost 2 to 3 times as much. So first question is what are...
MORE »
Jonathan B

M-2 Urban Camo - yellowing finish

Updated
Hello guys, I have a 2010 japanese M-2  Urban Camo (matte finish) that with time has come to become quite yellowish. The white sections of the camo and the white finish on the neck have all become a "dirty" yellow, despite...
MORE »
ESP USA ECLIPSE

ESP USA ECLIPSE

Updated
Planning to buy a ESP Eclipse but I'm wondering if it's the USA vs the Original Japan model 1_the USA cost 1k less than the Japanese one . what do you think ? which one do you advise ? Do they compete (the US models) with...
MORE »
ESP Edwards

ESP Edwards

Updated
Hello, Im intrerested in trying out and buying an ESP Edwards Les Paul,  does anybody know where i can find them (online ?). I prefer not to buy something from ebay. i live in Europe (The Netherlands) if that matters. ooh,...
MORE »
Silenz

Changing finish on existing modell

Updated
Hi ESP Team, I'm interested in the SV series. I wanted to know, if there is the possibility to get the same neck finish like the old ESP SV Standard on the new E-II SV without paying full custom shop price? Thanks for your...
MORE »
ridner

EC-401QMV

Updated
Are these a Guitar Center/Musicans Friend exclusive model?  Just curious.  Thanks! http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-ec-401qmv-electric-guitar...
MORE »
NEW EMG PICKUP DESIGN

NEW EMG PICKUP DESIGN

Updated
Greetings, I received an e-mail from EMG yesterday where they announced a new line of active pickups that resemble open-coil passive humbuckers (http://www.emgpickups.com/guitar/retro-active.html).  Are there any plans to...
MORE »
Ltd Mystique guitar

Ltd Mystique guitar

Updated
Hello, some one knows if there are some Ltd Mystique on the way?...
MORE »
Humbucker rings for Phoenix

Humbucker rings for Phoenix

Updated
Hello, I'm trying to revive an abandoned Phoenix and it's missing both the pickups and the rings, would you be able to point me to the right direction as to what are the correct dimensions of the pickup rings? Many thanks...
MORE »
DiP'ER

LTD M-400 OFR Nut Size

Updated
I'm looking to upgrade the licensed Floyd Rose of my 2007 and 2008 LTD M-400 to an OFR.  What is the correct nut size and radius that will work best with the neck radius?  I guess a better question would be, what nut...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

Pots for EMG pickup

Updated
Hi all, I have an E-II M-II CTM, which has EMG 81-85 with volume and tone knob. Just recently the volume pots strat emiting crackling sound whenever I turn up or down the volume knob. I guess it's time to change the pots. I...
MORE »