ESP KH-2 Vintage Models

ESP KH-2 Vintage Models

Updated
Dear ESP & fellow members, I am currently looking to purchase an ESP KH-2 Vintage but I encountered many different versions in the market. Some are labelled as Custom Shop series, while others are marked under Signature...
MORE »
Chris T.

B-206SM action

Updated
Hello. I'm wondering if I can get a valid answer here. How low can the string action go on this particular bass? I keep reading reviews where people praise it's low string height, but how low is low? I require my action to...
MORE »
b 1004SE Multi scale questions

b 1004SE Multi scale questions

Updated
Some questions regarding the b-1004SE multi scale bass please. What is the standard string gauge and tuning specs from factory? What gauge strings can the nut handle without filing? What is the bridge string spacing? I...
MORE »
ESP vulture

ESP vulture

Updated
I have the ESP Snakebyte and Im interested getting the Vulture. anyone tried it ? difference in the tone between the 2 ?...
MORE »
how to preserve guitar from humidity

how to preserve guitar from humidity

Updated
Hello guys,  I need a favor, since I have many valuable ESP guitars, I just want to know how to preserve them from humidity. I know they come with a single pack of silica gel . I mean , what brand ? how many grams ? how...
MORE »
Mobile website vs. PC version

Mobile website vs. PC version

Updated
Hi ESP,  I noticed a difference between the mobile and the PC version of the forum website. For example, I can't have the full access of a friend profile (photo album ...) on the mobile version.  Thank you.  G. ...
MORE »
Question about James Hetfield Iron Cross signature

Question about James Hetfield Iron Cross signature

Updated
I was looking at James Hetfields signatures, and the Iron Cross is a really iconic guitar, so I opened up the page. The picture shown on the webpage shows screws on the iron cross. I was wondering, is the actual iron cross on...
MORE »
Attn ESP: pic/story request:  Hanneman visiting the ESP Japan Custom Shop

Attn ESP: pic/story request: Hanneman visiting the ESP Japan Custom Shop

Updated
I remember around 2007-2008 Hanneman visiting the Japan Custom Shop and the story being posted on the ESP USA homepage, would it be possible to revive the old pics from that visit and maybe even the original story? Thanks...
MORE »
Dennis L.

ESP LTD M-251

Updated
Hi, I recently purchased used M-251. It has H/S/H pickup setup, 5 position slot selector and three knobs. I am unable to find any real details on the instrument anywhere. Can you provide detailed history, factory...
MORE »
krieyartor

Esp m2

Updated
hi guys, need your help and advice on my esp m2. I bought it last 4 years ago from metal band members from malaysia call langsuyr. I try to search any the esp m2 that come up with emg.. floyd rose and 3 knob selector but not...
MORE »
Guitar ID Help Needed

Guitar ID Help Needed

Updated
ESP Team, I need help IDing this new (to me) ESP guitar. The previous owner knew almost nothing about its history but as soon as I picked it up and played it, the sale was a done deal. There is no serial# on the headstock...
MORE »
SRC-6 Sonic Blue

SRC-6 Sonic Blue

Updated
Is this model available thru the ESP Custom Shop? I've been searching one in the used market for quite sometime now with 0 luck that I figured this is the only way to go....
MORE »
ESP Gary Holt

ESP Gary Holt

Updated
Hello, I ordered a ESP Gary Holt model a few weeks back from my local dealer. I was wondering what factory those are being made in? Also, what is turn around time for those guitars? One last thing, what is the average weight...
MORE »
Matthew K.

What type of guitar is this?

Updated
Friend is looking to sell his guitar but I can find no serial number or any other info except for ESP logos. Any information would be amazing. Thank you.    ...
MORE »
Johnny Gadget

no logo, no serial number help

Updated
this came to me from a friend that owns a pawn shop, he called it a KH series i guess because of the skull and crossbones, but to me I thought it was a MH-1000 maybe I got that number wrong, I am clueless, is this an ESP or...
MORE »