Weird quality issue

Weird quality issue

Updated
I purchased a brand new MH-2015 40th limited edition and it has a really strange problem. The G string,  locking machine head is not stamped "LTD".  This looks crazy and is clearly not right. I've looked at others, and all...
MORE »
Ltd Ex 50 vs Ltd Ex 401 weight

Ltd Ex 50 vs Ltd Ex 401 weight

Updated
I am trying to determine actual weights of the basswood body ex-50 compared to the mahogany body ex-401. Thanks!...
MORE »
Jeppe Skov M.

ESP M-1

Updated
I got this ESP M1, which I got from a trade, but I can't find any information about it. How much is it worth and when is it made? On the back there is nothing except from the serialnumber on the neckplate (bolt-on):...
MORE »
String action with power slinky

String action with power slinky

Updated
I have an Esp ltd Vulture and use power slinkys 1/2 step down. What is an average action when using 11 gauge power slinkys? DO they heavier strings usually need a bit higher action? Thanks!...
MORE »
Anelor

LTD EC-1000 Deluxe. Gold hardware problem.

Updated
Hi everyone, Last week I got my LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Vintage Black and was pretty happy with it so far until I realized the gold color of the screws on the pickups wore off. It seems like the those screws are not actually gold...
MORE »
Lautaro G.

Stainless Steel frets wear out strings faster?

Updated
Is it true that stainlesss steel frets wear out nickel strings faster? ...
MORE »
New guitar

New guitar

Updated
I just purchased the LTD Alexi-600 Greeny.. I was going to swap the strings but noticed these seem to be different then the standard 9-42 most guitars come with.. Can you tell me what set of strings are on this? Thanks! Yes...
MORE »
ESP Viper Urban Camo gets glossy

ESP Viper Urban Camo gets glossy

Updated
Sadly my ESP Viper Urban Camo starts to get glossy spots. The Viper got an awesome satin finish. But the glossy spots ruining the look and feel. I m very into details and for me it's a real problem Is there a possibility to...
MORE »
ESP XJ Frets

ESP XJ Frets

Updated
Hello! What kind of extra jumbo frets ESP uses on the Snakebyte guitars? Is it dunlop 6000? I notice the frets are always bright and shinning. It doesnt become dirty as the frets on my other guitars.  I want to do a refret...
MORE »
SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

Updated
Goodday Admins. can i ask what is the complete specs. of your SD pickups release guitar specialiy the JB and 59 ?  Because i both EC-1000T CTM DMZ and i want to replace the pickups with SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB and 59 and i want...
MORE »
Viking Guitar

Flight case for V-307

Updated
I'm going to have to fly to a few gigs this upcoming year, and want to bring my LTD V-307 7-string.  It's almost certainly too big for the overhead bins, so I'll probably have to check it.  Anyone know of any flight cases...
MORE »
emanuel c.

Floyd rose cut string on saddle

Updated
Hello! I have a problem with my floyd its an ESP licensed floyd...  cut strings on saddle I want to know if exist a way to sand the saddle or I have to change those? thanks...
MORE »
Danny B.

fake esp ec-1000t?

Updated
Hi, i want to buy an ESP 1000T. The guy said he bought it on Ebay. I know there's a lot of fake guitars these time around. The guy lives liked a 1h from. From the pictures, can you guys help me to make sure it's a real...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte help

ESP Snakebyte help

Updated
I just purchased a white Snakebyte. When I received it I noticed something odd. The bridge pickup (JH-B) is labeled incorrectly. I have a Truckster, so I'm familiar with the pickups. The JH-B label is actually on a JH-N. In...
MORE »
Fixing clear coat damage

Fixing clear coat damage

Updated
 Hello, I was playing my EII FRX the other night and leaned it up against something for a few minutes and it must have moved and hit on something so I have a dent in the clearcoat and what looks like a crack. Just wondering...
MORE »