Is it real? Kirk Hammett Signature KH-2 Vintage

Is it real? Kirk Hammett Signature KH-2 Vintage

Updated
I've been looking on this guitar for a while now and i've decided to buy it! I just want to be absolutely sure whether it is real or not. Thanks! ...
MORE »
steve d.

ESP M-II NT Truss-rod & Frets

Updated
Hello, I've just purchased a brand new ESP M-II Neck-trough. I've noticed the shaft tip has been insert just for a bit portion inside the truss rod nut (picture in the link below). I would to know if it's ok, I know it...
MORE »
al l.

When did ESP first introduce their double-stripe inlays?

Updated
Did they always have them or are they a new thing?...
MORE »
Esp Horizon

Esp Horizon

Updated
hello  planning to get an ESP horizon II but I need an advice concerning the fixed bridge : the ESP USA have them with a string through  while the ESP original Japan have a gotoh stop tail bridge !! why they are not...
MORE »
Fretboard radius question.

Fretboard radius question.

Updated
I see ESP's are 305mm and LTD are 350mm. Has this always been the case on all models? Has there ever been any models with a different radius on both ESP and LTD?...
MORE »
Alder body vs mahogany

Alder body vs mahogany

Updated
hello guys  I'm just wondering if alder body is suitable for metal music.  I see some esp like the Mii that have alder on it , would it have an impact on the sound ? Or the mahogany is the way to go ?  I know that the...
MORE »
emanuel c.

Floyd rose Schaller problem

Updated
Hello I have a problem With my LTD mh100qm I guitar.. It came with a floyd licensed ESP But I replaaced it for a schaller lockmeister seems the same like floyd rose original but I have tune stability problems mostly when I...
MORE »
Stephen Carpenter models.

Stephen Carpenter models.

Updated
I ask you ESP, when shall we get more than just black for StefDog's gitters? It's been well over a decade since there was any other color option. The SC-200 doesn't count....
MORE »
steve d.

ESP M-II NT Truss-rod & Frets

Updated
Hello, I've just purchased a brand new ESP M-II Neck-trough. I've noticed the truss-rod shaft tip has been insert just for a bit portion inside the truss rod nut. I would to know if it's ok, I know it should be a 2-way...
MORE »
Special orders??

Special orders??

Updated
Does ESP still make "special order" guitars vs. having to buy a custom shop version of a regular guitar with only a few minor differences?...
MORE »
Is this real?

Is this real?

Updated
Was looking on ebay and i found this wierd guitar and was wondering if it was real.....
MORE »
Tribal F Series

Tribal F Series

Updated
Over the years I have collected the following tribal ESPs: F-400FM (Electric Guitar) DF-404 (B Standard 4 String) F-404FM (Red) F-404FM (Black) F-405FM (Black)   These instruments were very hard to find and I was...
MORE »
charlie c.

esp horizon

Updated
hey guys im after a esp horizon Nt-ii reindeer blue dont suppose you could tell me the best way to order one??...
MORE »
Benjamin M.

Factory 2nds

Updated
I can see that factory seconds are listed on the site, is there a way to access pricing online? or is there a particular dealer that needs to be dealt with?...
MORE »
Trussrod in LTD M-400 BOM & DGM

Trussrod in LTD M-400 BOM & DGM

Updated
Hi ESP...  For the 2016 LTD M-400R model in Burned Orange and Dark Green Metallic, is the trussrod 1-way or 2-way? Thanks......
MORE »