Matt P.

Band Name Suggestions

Updated
Hey guys I just started a band with some friends and we are looking for a name. We all have various backgrounds in music that include classical, jazz and metal (of course) and are influenced by a variety of different artists,...
MORE »
SpoonyL

Ladies

Updated
How's it hanging?...
MORE »
Gregory P.

B-206SM Problems

Updated
I hear no sound from my bass guitar. I have tried changing the battery, checking the wires on the pickups to see if their loose, checking the input to make sure it is connecting correctly, checking all the wiring internally....
MORE »
Contemplating a US Eclipse

Contemplating a US Eclipse

Updated
I have been curious about build quality and sound of the chambered body.  I like the red, but would prefer black rings and a zebra custom/59 set. Anyone play one yet?  Reviews / comments? Grassy ass....
MORE »
ESP shenanigans

ESP shenanigans

Updated
Would anyone like to partake in some shenanigans like the old days? Such as "visiting" another forum? ...
MORE »
NGD: Yes, Another RZK, and Group Pics

NGD: Yes, Another RZK, and Group Pics

Updated
Yep, I bought my fifth, and not final, RZK. I snagged it for an INSANE price from Reverb.com. I was going to get it from DCG, but when I went to buy it, they were sold out. This beauty popped up on Reverb for less than half...
MORE »
Is there anyone who have crossed 25000 points and got their guitar lessons from dangerous guitar??

Is there anyone who have crossed 25000 points and got their guitar lessons from dangerous guitar??

Updated
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone have got their guitar lessons after crossing 25000 points>...
MORE »
I Miss You Guys

I Miss You Guys

Updated
I've been sticking my pee pee in other forums, and none of them are the same. I might have and just try to make this work, even though you've changed.  Unconditional love.  ...
MORE »
NGD and such.

NGD and such.

Updated
Snagged an LTD Ron Wood tele, it's nice and I like it alot. Easily on par with a MIM Fender, if not a bit more souped up in the finish department. Great guitar so far.

And, the FT...
MORE »
hai guiz

hai guiz

Updated
does anyone remember laughter?...
MORE »
Guitar long sold, don't bother clicking.

Guitar long sold, don't bother clicking.

Updated
asdf...
MORE »
Hey, graveyard.. NPGD

Hey, graveyard.. NPGD

Updated
New Pushead Guitar Day? Yeah, I dunno. This place is dead so maybe a NGD with some nostalgia can kick some shit up..

Pushead sold me his Eclipse I CTM FT, which was acquired previously through a member of the old...
MORE »
Can't post from my phone

Can't post from my phone

Updated
With an xperia hd, I also tried with a nexus 5 I believe and nothing. I tap the message section to open up the digital keyboard but nothing happens. Just sayin'. I'm also high to the sky. Just saying....
MORE »
Hi Folks!

Hi Folks!

Updated
If you have nowt to do at the moment then you can head on over to Metal Nation Radio to hear me make a complete tool of myself. 

Hope all is going good for folks. ...
MORE »
Where are the classifieds on this new forum??

Where are the classifieds on this new forum??

Updated
Title kind of says it all. Still getting used to the new forums and I didnt see any classifieds. Hence the question....
MORE »