Micheal R.

looking for M-II urban camo

Updated
I am looking to buy a m-II urban camo please let me know of you have one for sale...
MORE »
My band 'Way Of Changes' finally released a song !

My band 'Way Of Changes' finally released a song !

Updated
Hi, 
I play in a swiss Metalcore band named Way Of Changes and we finally released a song ! You can check it here : https://soundcloud.com/way-of-changes/in-out and download it for free if you want to !
We're young...
MORE »
Micheal R.

new to esp wanting to know.

Updated
I hav3 a 2013 gibson lpj that i bought a week ago and installed EMG 81/85s in i found a guy willing to trade his esp M-II (maple fretboard w duncans)for it. Should i do it? The neck on the gibson is to jumbled for me after...
MORE »
time is over

time is over

Updated
you are getting fucked....
MORE »
Jotun Studio´s recordings

Jotun Studio´s recordings

Updated
Hi, fellas!

I´d like to share with you some recordings of my studio, Jotun Studio (www.jotunstudio.es, www.facebook.com/jotunstudio, subscribe if you like it, please), using several LTDs.

Some of them are band...
MORE »
What if

What if

Updated
This is the message board equivalent of a show like Survivor?   Does the last active member posting get a free guitar or something?...
MORE »
Play Mr. Scary By George Lynch Contest

Play Mr. Scary By George Lynch Contest

Updated
New contest on the ESP site: Here’s your opportunity to jam on a tune by one of the world’s most respected guitar players, and get a chance to win big as a result! http://www.espguitars.com/pages/lynch-contest...
MORE »
New organ for the lawsuitsplorer

New organ for the lawsuitsplorer

Updated
Thought I'd make another thread of this guitar since things are slow around here... Soo, new trem for the EXP-300. A Gotoh GE1996T unit. The stock trem wasn't all awful but the Gotoh is made of way more resonant metals...
MORE »
Help me pick a pickup eh?

Help me pick a pickup eh?

Updated
I want to throw something new in my 7321, the stock pickups just don't really do it for me.  I've used X2N's pretty much exclusively for the bridge position since 2006 or so, so I'm definitely predisposed to go ahead and lean...
MORE »
New from when the brand wasn't so confusing

New from when the brand wasn't so confusing

Updated
Sold my Horizon and bought this Eclipse to replace it.  Also bought the 5153 last week after selling a few other guitars. I like the four knob Eclipses better; sue me.  I would have put it in the "something neat" thread,...
MORE »
New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

Updated
I copied the first post to the 2nd post.  Because this fucken design for a forum sucks.  Who wants to scroll to try to find the reply?...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

E-II?

Updated
Are these replacing the current ESP Standards? I bought my ESP Standard Horizon FR-7 a couple months ago and it has the new slanted ESP logo (similar to the LTD Elite logo). Is that no more?? Why would ESP put out a new logo...
MORE »
Poof! gone

Poof! gone

Updated
abra cadabra...
MORE »
Is there going to be a Spam Thread?

Is there going to be a Spam Thread?

Updated
Just wondering........
MORE »
Why not, an affordable ESP.

Why not, an affordable ESP.

Updated
Unexpected NGD.  Found this one locally with a case and talked him down.  It's got a few battle scars and stress cracks in the finish by the heel, but after a good refreshing, she's playing very nicely.  Best $600 ESP I think...
MORE »