Returning member with a KL question

Returning member with a KL question

Updated
Hey all, quick question: I've come across a KL Explorer for sale, owner says its MINT and has barely been played, but the price would better fit an EC50. Are there any indetifying marks or numbers on a KL, to tell its not...
MORE »
Improving Guitar Speed

Improving Guitar Speed

Updated
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any tips they'd be willing to share on the topic of building up shredding speed and techniques \m/ Any advice would be welcome ...
MORE »
luchovepa

luchovepa

Updated
can somebody ban him? he's sent me 50 spam messages.......
MORE »
Favorite ESP/LTD Artist

Favorite ESP/LTD Artist

Updated
Who is your favorite ESP/LTD artist, mine has to be Gus G...he is one badass guitar player!!!...
MORE »
c'omon

c'omon

Updated
srsly...
MORE »
Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

Updated
Where are all the other beaten and scarred war vets from the original forum? I see Tondog, metalhobo, and kgry, but where is everyone else? Push? Everyone else? Mod?...
MORE »
How to Change Brands

How to Change Brands

Updated
Hello, I am currious of how to work up the motivation to change brands. I have been playing the same brand for so long it have become so comfortable but i am afraid to change brands because i may not like it. Any advice?...
MORE »
Approved Member to post pics??

Approved Member to post pics??

Updated
When did this become a law? And what must be done to be "approved"?...
MORE »
Did they stole you a guitar?

Did they stole you a guitar?

Updated
Today three guys enter in my house and stole me two guitars a Alexi 600-Scythe and a M-300 STBC I hope they burn in hell!!!!!!, I am very pist off because you work a lot to buy your equipment, and they come three jerks and...
MORE »
*Official* Set Your Posting Goals for 2014 Here!

*Official* Set Your Posting Goals for 2014 Here!

Updated
Dear Old Members, new members, Mod, new mods: An important holiday tradition of the ESP forum... arguably even more importan than the Christmas hat avatar expression... is the setting of posting goals and the tracking of...
MORE »
"David R."

"David R."

Updated
In the event you are the original mod, were you forced to join up with your name instead of espguitars?...
MORE »
The Greatest Thread in the History of the ESP Board

The Greatest Thread in the History of the ESP Board

Updated
Post anything you want! Go!      ...
MORE »
Tablet Question

Tablet Question

Updated
I am considering getting Mrs Funk either a Fire HD or HDX.  She is not a gamer, and it would primarily be used for general surfing, reading, movies, etc.  I am looking at the 8.9", so the price difference is @ $150.  Any...
MORE »
esp forum mobile (dont work)

esp forum mobile (dont work)

Updated
MORE »
Official ESP Forum 'The Returned' Thread

Official ESP Forum 'The Returned' Thread

Updated
Anyone else watching this show on Sundance? I just started watching it, I have a few episodes to get caught up on before the next new one. If you like The Walking Dead and speak French or can read the English subtitles, I...
MORE »