Fishman Fluence?

Fishman Fluence?

Updated
What's up with all of the new models having these fishman pickups? Are they some new big deal? I'd never heard of them!...
MORE »
Gotta love NGD!

Gotta love NGD!

Updated

MORE »
Hey mod

Hey mod

Updated
Can you figure out a way to ban me from the forums but not the actual website?  How am I gonna buy the newest JaYMzZZz guitar if I can't even see it?...
MORE »
Richard B.

Vampire Biotech

Updated
Just curious, Im about 2 weeks away from purchasing this baby and I want to know if it will still exist when I have the money saved for it???...
MORE »
Gear Fest 2016

Gear Fest 2016

Updated
Anybody going to Gear Fest 2016 in Fort Wayne, Indiana?...
MORE »
brainiac7

ESP MX 250 II for sale

Updated
Not sure if this is against forum policy, so please let me know and I will correct it. ESP MX 250 II Authentic Lawsuit Explorer Metallica James Hetfield   ...
MORE »
Orange County, CA On Camera Interview Shoot?

Orange County, CA On Camera Interview Shoot?

Updated
Hey there. Anyone located in OC, CA willing to do an on camera interview and play a little?  Similar to the ones Kirk and James did for Guitar Center.  Looking for a good player, cool guitars and maybe a nice place to shoot....
MORE »
Anthony B.

Old m1

Updated
I'm looking for 80's m1 standard for sale w/ rosewood fingerboard. Anyone know of any? Thank you...
MORE »
Cat chew toy

Cat chew toy

Updated
So my cat decided that my Kh relic was a chew toy......   ANyone suggest how I can fix this...? Any help would be great.. And no I am not killing my cat.. Though i was close! lol...
MORE »
Will M.

esp ltd ra600

Updated
I am looking for one of these RA600 guitars from many moons ago. Anybody out there looking to sell one?...
MORE »
ESP HORIZON NT II SNOW WHITE 2011

ESP HORIZON NT II SNOW WHITE 2011

Updated
Just got another NOS ESP from local dealer. It comes with ash body, 3-piece maple neck and pearloid binding (This is not what I expected but yeah! looked cool) . Sounds great,  good neck profile and nice hand crafted as...
MORE »
brainiac7

Sold my ESP MX250II on ebay, but buyer hasn't paid...

Updated
Hello, Earlier this month I sold my MX250II on ebay and worked out the details of shipping and insurance with the buyer and we were in good communication then after he asked to see the serial number, which I provided since...
MORE »
ESP EC-1000 Maple Modded

ESP EC-1000 Maple Modded

Updated
ESP LTD EC-1000 Maple modded to vintage black finish and antique black hardware. ...
MORE »
Ninja star KL exp

Ninja star KL exp

Updated
anyone knows who has this in their possession? or if they're still a member here? SYL was the original buyer I believe before he sold it, then it changed hands again thereafter?...
MORE »
NGD: My first RZ(KH)

NGD: My first RZ(KH)

Updated
I found it scouring Craigslist. Crazy good deal, it's an early '90s model, 1993 to be exact. Nothing plays better than an early '90s ESP, in my opinion.   I present to you, the first of what I assume will be many, original...
MORE »