*SPAM* Purple Tiger, Bass, Rack

*SPAM* Purple Tiger, Bass, Rack

Updated
I am about to post these on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here is still alive.   Le me know if you are interadasted or would like additional pics.  Thanks!   ...
MORE »

in LA for a few days?

Updated
In town atm and would love to see any of US corporate or tour the new manufacturing facility. Is this an option? Who is the point of contact? Thanks....
MORE »
New Guy Here

New Guy Here

Updated
  Hello, Is this body & neck a 48th st ESP ??...
MORE »
Murat G.

Esp Eclipse with 4 knobs

Updated
Hello, I wonder when 4 knobs eclipses will be available in Turkey. When I search for 4 knobs eclipse vintage black on internet, I see they are available in Russia and close countries.  When I ask for 4 knobs in Turkey there...
MORE »
NGD - Esp Custom Traditional S

NGD - Esp Custom Traditional S

Updated
New to me - Early 90's ESP custom traditional S with the Custom Tradtional Te...
MORE »
SPAM ALERT - Mesa Crap

SPAM ALERT - Mesa Crap

Updated
Let me know if anyone is interested!   Mark IV / Roaster / Trad Cab:         Sorry, Boner cab is not included.    Thanks for time.    ...
MORE »
MX-250

MX-250

Updated
Looks like we FINALLY hit the skids on the global consumption of all the ESP MX-250's out there! Plenty of them available as of late and it doesn't look like many selling. Have we finally got our fix on the ESP Explorers or...
MORE »
NBD - Horizon 5

NBD - Horizon 5

Updated
New to me Early 90's horizon v  ...
MORE »
custom-shop-ohmuro

custom-shop-ohmuro

Updated
Hi. For everyone that has not yet seen some of the custom work done. Click the link below to see some of the coolest guitars ever made. http://www.espguitars.com/pages/custom-shop-ohmuro...
MORE »
fret board clining

fret board clining

Updated
I got an older EX-260 and it's really full of crap on the fret board, so I was wondering, what is the best product out there to clean it up without destroying it?...
MORE »
NGD - Suhr Classic S Metallic

NGD - Suhr Classic S Metallic

Updated
Had this one for a few months.  Finnally got around to changing the guard, tone knobs and pickup covers from white to black about a month ago.Then I finally got a chance to take a picture about a week ago.   ...
MORE »
Arrow-401

Arrow-401

Updated
Hey fellers, been a while since I've posted any new shit here. Since Velt071 seems to have purged his collection of V's, I'll try to pick up the slack!!   Picked up an Arrow-401 last year. Love it, light and balanced. Plays...
MORE »
Tips on my sucky sweep picking?

Tips on my sucky sweep picking?

Updated
So I started to want to tackle sweep picking on July 28th of this year, well after watching quite a few videos I decided to work with the A minor arpeggio (I think) I'm a self taught player because there's no where to learn...
MORE »
Selling MX220

Selling MX220

Updated
Anyone selling an MX220? I'm interested.   ...
MORE »
Lilsprink

Help identifying

Updated
I have been doing a but a research but I can't figure out what kind of guitar this is, or when it was made. I just bought it of this guy for $60 and I want to know if it was a good deal. I can't find a serial number and I...
MORE »