ESP Traditional *SPAM*

ESP Traditional *SPAM*

Updated
Hola,   I will be listing me ESP Traditional on the bay unless someone here is interested, asking $750 shipped:         I also have a collapsible fiddle stand if anyone is interested, asking $75...
MORE »
justFil

WTB ESP SRC-6 or STEF-6

Updated
Hi, please let me know if you got one for sales at fildrumz@hotmail.com thanks so much Fil...
MORE »
Jack W.

KH Purple Sparkle Finish; ESP vs LTD

Updated
Hi guys, does anyone own both versions (ESP and LTD) of the KH Purple Sparkle?    I'm quite interested in the LTD version, but the finish colour seems a bit 'off' on the LTD. Looks more pink maybe? Whilst the ESP version...
MORE »
Michael C.

Is this an ESP?

Updated
Hello all, Hoping someone here may know something about this guitar. I bought it recently, the person that i got it from swore up and down that it was a real ESP, and i kept telling him that just because the backplate says...
MORE »
WTB - MX250 or early Hetfield sig.

WTB - MX250 or early Hetfield sig.

Updated
Hey EVERYONE, I am desperately searching for early model James Hetfield guitars (JH1-JH3) or an elusive 90’s MX250. Any leads would be much appreciated! ...
MORE »
Metal Pickup Aging work.

Metal Pickup Aging work.

Updated
So heres a question for everyone in the luthier and modding world. Does anyone do any and or know of someone who could do the some aging work on a set EMG's to make them look like the picture below? Im almost more curious to...
MORE »
Tone vise pitch shifter review

Tone vise pitch shifter review

Updated
Ive always thought the concept of d tuna was cool for Floyd’s. Being able to switch from E to D like that on a Floyd. The Allen key adjuster really turned me off though. Sounded like a pain. I found this tone vise pitch...
MORE »
Joshua M.

Looking for a JH-1

Updated
Is anyone interested in selling their JH-1?...
MORE »
Torgaddon

Need Help Identifying My (Possibly) Vintage ESP

Updated
Salutations folks, After digging around some family storage, I uncovered an old ESP guitar of mine I purchased pre-2000 that has "Horizon" printed on the head stock and the only identifying numbers I can find is "50272"...
MORE »
Helen L.

Advice please about ESP S 500

Updated
Hello, I was brought an ESP s 500 second hand, but i cannot find any information about it - can anybody help or point me in the direction that i can find something out about that make. I'm assuming S means standard?  Thank...
MORE »
Questions about grassroots

Questions about grassroots

Updated
I found Grassroots when I was looking on reverb, I fell in love with some of the body designs because they resemble some of the ESP designs. I really love to have one of these but the problem is, they're not sold in the us....
MORE »
Wanted to Buy: JH-2 or MX

Wanted to Buy: JH-2 or MX

Updated
Hey everyone! I am looking to buy a JH-2 or an MX250. If there’s any two things that I absolutely love, it’s Metallica and Explorers. If you have something for sale please let me know. Thanks y’all  ...
MORE »
Best floyd blocker?

Best floyd blocker?

Updated
i want to block the floyd in my suhr so I can downtune on the fly. I don’t need anything fancy like a detune EVH type thing. Just a blocker is fine. There are so many on amazon and most have mixed reviews. just looking for...
MORE »
Icchris

Shipping and Billing question

Updated
Can the shipping and billing addresses be different? At the moment the address for my card is different where I currently live because of school and I was wondering if there was any way to change the shipping address; I...
MORE »
Andy S.

901 Series

Updated
Hi All.  About 10 years ago, my wife brought herself a ESP 901 series Superstrat. I have been trying to find out some information about it and am coming up blank.    Does anyone know anything about this series or where I...
MORE »