Harsh p.

About ESP/LTD?

Updated
From what I understand LTD to ESP is what Epiphone is to Gibson right? I'm planning to get an ESP Snakebyte but the thing is these can't be found in my country, all the models I find are LTD (but the price is still pretty...
MORE »
Pickups tone control

Pickups tone control

Updated
I want to install a new pickup but without the hassle of the tone control. I always have mine on full, so my question is this: Can you put any pickup in without the tone control and it will sound good? Or do you need a...
MORE »
Looking to Buy a Specific Guitar

Looking to Buy a Specific Guitar

Updated
I wanted to know if anyone out there had a 2012/2013 ESP Horizon HRF model in a glossy black finish for sale? I've been looking for one forever!<This is the guitar I'm looking for!...
MORE »
Dave B.

Pickup Swap in Eclipse Standard

Updated
I have other guitars with EMG's and want to switch my 2008 ESP Eclipse Standard to Passive's. I mostly play slow, chunky, detuned stuff like Sleep, Electric Wizard, and also Sabbath.  I play at home and will not be concerned...
MORE »
Dean L.

When to replace tubes?

Updated
Hi, I have had my Peavey 6505+ for a few months, and to me it sounds awesome! I have never listened to another 6505+ in the same room so I am not sure if my amp sounds as good as it can or if it can sound better  My...
MORE »
The Edge Of Darkness

Line 6 Floor Pod

Updated
has anyone ever tried it? how does it sound? I'm tired of frying my ears with the Boss MT2, and I found one of these used for a good price, about 150 euros. what do you think?...
MORE »
Dream setup's

Dream setup's

Updated
Well today i got my dream set up finished Engl invader completed the setup  Alongside the zilla custom 4x12 with v30s    Esp e2 eclipse and esp standerd series eclipse   Pedals mxr carbon copy Maxon od808 Korg...
MORE »
Cases for AX-54

Cases for AX-54

Updated
Hi all. I recently bought an EX-54 bass and have been searching for a case for it online without any success. Does anybody know if the BC Rich Warlock case would do the job. Any help would be appreciated. ...
MORE »
Ozwepaie

Ernie Ball Cobalt strings...... WoW !!

Updated
I got my first set of EB "Cobalt", I got 10-46 (that's all they had). I put them on two guitars: both Les Paul classic, one w/ 498-490 passive alnico pickups and one w/ 81/60 active EMG. Tuned both to D* down 1/2 step. Now...
MORE »
michael s.

kamikaze left handed

Updated
hi was looking at getting a left handed kamikaze and was wondering what's the difference between the kamikaze models other than the paint colour and how many are out there for us lefties and what to look for or expect if I...
MORE »
Imperial Greg

How to test if a speaker is blown

Updated
I have a marshall 4x12 cab I got for $50. the dude left the speakers in it, and said it was useless because they were blown, and he doesnt know why, but it just does not work anymore. How can i test each speaker to see...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

Pots for Eclipse

Updated
Hi all, I want to buy E-II eclipse that comes with EMG. I'll swap the pickup to SD. So, I'm planning to buy 500k pots. The easiest one that I can find is CTS with Fender logo. The package is like the pics below   My...
MORE »
emg3254

ESP killed this forum....

Updated
It was so great back in the day so ESP changed it and now it just seems dead dead dead.  Oh well....
MORE »
Brandon L.

Kh602 trade

Updated
I know this may be a long shot but I own a black kh602 with hard case and would be willing to trade for a purple sparkle..if this interests anyone let me know! ...
MORE »
david h.

WTB: ESP M-I with reverse headstock

Updated
if you see one for sale, please let me know.     thank you kind sirs, dave...
MORE »