Elmwood Amps

Updated
Nostradamus
I got a chance to play one today (M 90) and was really impressed. Only dislike was a bit of a lack of crunch on the palm mutes but I didn't really play around with the EQ at all, just set everything at 12 o'clock and played. The high gain is really tight and powerful sounding but very very dynamic, every note rings out beautifully. Also had a very warm clean which became rather nice and jazzy with the boost. I am looking for a tube amp and had been leaning towards ENGL, but this is definately a contender. Today was the first time I had seen one though, let alone tried it out. Anyone have any experience with them?
Adoro S.

Step up your style with Adoro! Our collection of women shoes offers the perfect combination of fashion and comfort. Whether it's for the office, a night out, or a day of shopping, adoro has the right pair of shoes to take your look to the next level. With impeccable craftsmanship and luxurious materials, our shoes will keep you looking and feeling amazing all day long. Shop now!

Jazmin c.

Discover the elegant and luxurious Chiffon Collection online in Pakistan. Jazmin provides a wide range of chiffon dresses for women online across Pakistan. So, grab your chiffon dresses today.

Meerak O.

Meerak brings the best online Dresses sale in Pakistan. Grab women's Clothes on sale online from the Meerak store today. The best Clothes sale on brands in pakistan is available with ease from Meerak. So, check out all the best Clothes brand sales in Pakistan.

Post to Thread