Red_Label

What Tune-o-matic bridge in my EC-400's?

Updated
Hi there. I'm trying to order some Graphtech graphite replacement saddles for my EC400AT and EC400VF guitars. Trouble is, they're at home and I'm at work, so I can't look at what's stamped on the bottom of the bridge to...
MORE »
bodomfan81

tremolo block problem

Updated
i have a problem with one of my guitars that has a floyd rose on it (original). I can't pull too much out of whammy bar because the tremolo block gets stuck against the body too soon. I get like 1.5 tone up out of my whammy...
MORE »
Casey K

neck dementiojns?

Updated
anyone tell me or got that sheet of neck dimentions??...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Does airbrush would be good?

Updated
i have an ESP LTD AX-400 black and well... i would like to do a airbrush job (by someone) and i was wondering : 1. If I airbrush my guitar and the guitar is in very good condition, when i would want to sell it (probably...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Pickup volume woes

Updated
My neck pickup is working fine, but my bridge pickup sounds like I have the knob rolled down when it's on full. suggestions?...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

fretboard radius?

Updated
Anyone know what radius ESP/LTD uses on the Ninja-600's? I've worn the frets down quite a bit on mine in the year I have had it and it will be due for a recrown soon. I need the radius so I know what radius sanding block I...
MORE »
m1ke

pickups have buzz

Updated
Heya, I've recent brought a ESP Viper 1000 with the standard EMG pickups.. sounds fine on clean, but when distorted -- there's a constant buzz. Its a low buzz sound and particularly when recording, its quite loud. If you mute...
MORE »
mushman

Are shims any good for a guitar?.

Updated
I removed the neck on one of my guitars to find 2 peices of a buisness card stuck in the pocket as a shim. The tech who set it up before I got it felt that a straight neck with a shim was better than a neck with some bow in...
MORE »
shakeESP

The Official Floyd Rose Problems Thread

Updated
I imagine Boogie is gonna want to sort this one out! :rollin -Chris...
MORE »
freeballin

Floyd Help

Updated
Yeah...I think I fucked up the floyd on my JH-600. The bridge is sitting too far into the body on the higher string's side (side where bar attaches). So simple question; how do I un-fuck it up?:confused: I'd post a picture...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

Changing strap position on a vb-400

Updated
Hey all, I picked up a vb-400 the other day ($500 aud with case & strap, bargain here) and this is the first time i've had a viper. I knew there was the common problem of headstock weight dipping the guitar, so where...
MORE »
Thrash

Ebony and temprature changes.

Updated
Hello fellow esp players. I have a problem. I am the proud owner of 2 LTDs and 1 ESP. My two Ltd's works like a charm. Especialy my DV8r one, what an amazing guitar this is. And my good ol '98 m200 (ORF and EMGs replaced...
MORE »
timmehfz3

Licensed Floyd Problem

Updated
I'm having a problem with licensed floyd. I went to a lighter string gauge and lowered the action, and now the low E simply will not return to pitch. If I depress the trem at all, the low E consistently returns a half step...
MORE »
wilas101

balance question

Updated
I have a viper 50 and I can not get used to the way it feels when standing up and playing. It feels very neck heavy so I was hoping to change the center of balance and make it a little more comfortable. The first problem I...
MORE »
DUKE

HALP! fretboard tips/advice

Updated
i'm thinking on staining/dye-ing my fretboard. how exactly is this done, and has anyone had experience on doing this?...
MORE »