mazen

Truckster VS EC-1000VB!!

Updated
Hey guys... this is a follow on from the other thread i had going about the Explorer VS Truckster... thanks for all the replies on it... it helped e realize the truckster's a hell of a lot better... Nowm i wanted to ask...
MORE »
Mr_Goodbomb

Need a Tone-O-Matic and Stopbar set for my EC-300

Updated
I don't know where to find one that'll fit. I don't really wanna spend over 30 bucks. I have the bushings and posts, I just need the actual bridge pieces themselves (where the strings are held on the stopbar and where the...
MORE »
Yo Daddy

Retubed my amp and.....

Updated
Now there's a loud popping sound. I isolated it to the amp itself by disconnecting the rack and changing the instrument cable. I made sure the bias switch was changed over. What the hell is going on here?...
MORE »
kathyD

pickup height?

Updated
my neck pickup sounds weak and I think it might be set low, but im not sure. The owners manual only talks about bridge pickup height. I thought the neck one should be lower than the bridge one for balance. i have a EC500...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

routing question

Updated
i just bought a killbutton and i need to route the hole on the guitar bigger. what should i use to route? thanks...
MORE »
DUFF

Standard Series Viper Truss Rod Issue

Updated
When recently setting up my ESP Standard Series Viper, I noticed that the truss rod was alot harder to turn than on my gibsons and PRS. Is this normal? Doe esp guitars have stiffer truss rods?...
MORE »
Jan S.

Floyd Rose trem question (KH-2)

Updated
Hi guys, I posted this on the older board but there was no clear answer on my problem so I'm gonna try it here again :) So I have a KH-2, which has a Floyd (duh :p) it's my first guitar with a Floyd... What I want to...
MORE »
New Components?

New Components?

Updated
Hey All, I'm looking at replacing the pots, switches, etc. from my Korean guitars, and I'm curious to know where to find the best parts. Preferably from somewhere that will ship to New Zealand. Chur!...
MORE »
svt4cobra6

new esp, please help!

Updated
Hi I recently purchased an MH 400 (10/21/07), love the sound and looks. When I got it from the store it had a slight bow in the wrong direction to the neck. I had the neck set up and intonation set up at a different store but...
MORE »
idpmofo

harmonics with EMG81

Updated
have EC500 with 81/60emgs. Certain natural(open) harmonics just dont sound when using my 81. The specific harmonics that Ive noticed are on the 4th frets and 9th frets (19th maybe too). Few others sound weak but are...
MORE »
Hizon

Tune-o-matic dimensions

Updated
Since this is my first post on this forum I should probably begin with saying hello. Hello. I recently bought a V-500 and want to change the somewhat crappy tune-o-matic bridge to a TonePros. But does anyone here know what...
MORE »
The Edge Of Darkness

Hard to Choose (pickups)

Updated
I onw a LTD Mh-100 and I really love it, perfect for my style and for my twice broken wrist (martial arts incident) but I understand that the pickups are not the best (actually it's the only thing that I don't like in the...
MORE »
thehitman47

need good CRUNCHY pickups

Updated
im going to swap out my pickups but i want sumting crunchy and clean. i want to get like a fear factory sound type. i dont care if theyre active or not. i was thinking of getting the emg h4 with the PA-2 switch cuz someone...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

81 & mm-04 anyone tried?

Updated
So i've seen a few people have had a crack at the mm-04 in the alexis with the emg hz's and they're pretty shit hot. I'm interest in whether anyone has tried the mm-04 with actives at all? Also, has anyone experienced any...
MORE »
bodomfan81

installing neck pickup into alexi guitar

Updated
Hi i was wondering if anyone installed a neck pickup on alexi guitar? i am just looking some advice if i should do it. The guitar shop in my town said they could do it, but i wonder if they can do a good job. is it worth it?...
MORE »