13strings2kill

broken tuning peg

Updated
so i was changing the string on my SRC-607B and i noticed that my LOW-B tuning peg was broken. i just got it not that long ago and i wonder if it under warrenty can anyone help me out? thanks...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Neck adjustment

Updated
well here's the story. when i've bought my guitar, the freakin owner of the shop gave me a old crappy model of my guitar... but i didnt noticed it... everything is perfect on it, except for the neck. the neck as a strange...
MORE »
midnightsin

Cut out HELP PLZ

Updated
I have an ltd bass,please don't ask me what model it is cuz I don't know. It seems to be cutting in and out. Sometimes not so bad, sometimes not so good. When I wiggle my cable it pops and crackles and makes some really...
MORE »
Espgianni

Does anyone know what fret wire esp/ltd uses?

Updated
is there a chart or anyhthing that shows the fret wire esp/ltd uses????.....it just says ''XJ'' or medium jumbo........
MORE »
TerrorShark

Kahler Hybrid Problem

Updated
Hey everyone, I searched around the forum to see if I could find an answer to my question but did not. I just got my new LTD JH-600 today and I can't get the tremelo arm to screw into the rest of the bridge. I'm turning...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

What makes a good flame/quilt top?

Updated
I'm not the most knowledgable regarding what makes a great piece of wood, though I have a good eye for appreciating a nice top. As far as I can tell nicer or more expensive flame tops have a greater amount of 'flames' so to...
MORE »
njrusmc

MH400NT Pickup questions

Updated
Gents, A few silly questions: 1. Do both the 81 and 85 run on separate batteries? I am assuming yes. 2. Can 4 batteries comfortably fit in the battery compartment? I want to goto the HW store and get a few 9V...
MORE »
calose

Hard to get my warranty!!!

Updated
Hi, I bougth a Viper 400 BLK like a month ago and it arrived with the heigth adjustment screw of the 81 pickup damaged, I tried to get the warranty from the people who sold me the guitar but they told me that I had to contact...
MORE »
Spoonboy

EMG 81/85 - which position?

Updated
Hey all, Just ordered an EMG 81 and an 85. These are going to go into a basswood Ibanez RG. My plans were to stick the 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck Having had an 81-81 guitar I know that whilst it sounds tight, a...
MORE »
conorreich

custom pickgaurd

Updated
im very new here and i would like to hear some suggestions on what to do to make a pickgaurd for my viper 400 i would like a classic sg looking pickgaurd i dont know where to get the material or what to cut it with and...
MORE »
njrusmc

Using push-pull pots

Updated
Wiring guru's, I am a computer programmer, not an electrical engineer, so forgive my ignorance and inexperience regarding electrical components. I am basically familiar with how a push-pull pot works and what it looks...
MORE »
Three-way switch wiring help.  wiring gurus: help!

Three-way switch wiring help. wiring gurus: help!

Updated
So I ordered two push/pull b500k pots than i plan on swapping for the two volume pots my ibby SZ to serve as individual coil taps.. i have the wiring schematic complete, I'm just wondering what all the extra posts on the...
MORE »
hihi

LTD MH-250 push pull

Updated
Hi guys. Before writing this post, i searched the forum but did not find any answer to my question. I've bought this mh250, 2nd hand, whitout a push pull pot, and now i want to install one. What type should i use ? The 250k...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

Baritone users: strings & tunings

Updated
So I bought a vb-400 a few months back and recently thought bout selling it, until today. Put a set of 10-52 dean markley's on it tuned to drop C and she's fuckin beautiful. Previously had it with a 7 string set tuned to B...
MORE »
Mech

lacquer

Updated
Hello, I'd like to know what kind of lacquer do ESP or LTD guitars use, if it is no secret. Thank you for the answers....
MORE »