Espftw

MH 250NT input jack

Updated
I have a problem with my input jack keep getting loose, doesnt matter how har i thghten it it just keep coming off. Dont know if i have lost a bolt or something but something is abviously wrong...
MORE »
BoD

Earvana Nut

Updated
I have a question about the compensated nut. If they are so good, why don't they come standard on all esp guitars. This is a real question, not a smart ass remark.:)...
MORE »
seattlecard

EC-400VF wiring problem

Updated
Hi all, I am the proud owner of a tobacco burst ec400vf. However, there is a small wiring problem with the guitar. The middle pickup position does not operate as I expect. I would expect in the middle position that...
MORE »
xdaynex

lfr tremolos

Updated
do the lfr tremolos on the 200 series of the ltd line rlly suck?...
MORE »
val

Pickguard

Updated
I have been looking for a mother of peral,mirror,or black mother of pearl pickguard for my KH-202 and i found the KH21 with the EMG's, etc but it cost a little out of what i want to pay and plus i just want a pickguard not...
MORE »
5150-Viper

What Tubes for 5150!!!

Updated
i have a 5150 that i play through a krankenstein cab, it currently has the JJ6l6 tubes and its been about 2 years since i changed them, does anyone have any recommendations for tubes for this amp? my amp is super noisy when...
MORE »
DigitalJon

Buzzing coming from amp on high gain channels...

Updated
Hey everyone, I have an LTD-MH201. I had the duncan design pickups that come installed factory taken out, and instead put in SH-5 (Bridge) and SH-4 (Neck) in. I didn't do the install myself. I took it to a company who's...
MORE »
spine2600

Problems removing knobs

Updated
I'm trying to swap out my chrome knobs for black ones. They're dome knobs and usually have a place for a small allen wrench, but these do not. I've tried just pulling them off, but that didn't work. Any suggestions would...
MORE »
Mystievel

Wiring a single pickup

Updated
Im looking for a wiring diagram...something thats JUST like the max-calavera ax. Where it's got one pickup-(I guess either with the seymour duncans or just a single emg-81)-and one volume knob. Anyone have such diagram or...
MORE »
Mystievel

Is my new guitar broken?

Updated
So i just bought a new esp ec-1000 (like everyone else in the fricken world), and ive never used active pickups before so maybe it has something to do with them...but every time i have the pickup toggle switch facing down (i...
MORE »
softguitar

seymour duncan for ltd mh100qmnt

Updated
the first, i dont speak english ,all you speak spanish? question: the very well combination of seymour duncan humbuckers for ltd mh100 qmnt for blues,classic rock,country,pop, etc, bad no for heavy, no for metal? 1)...
MORE »
Richie C

Neck Heavy Problem!

Updated
Any solutions to this problem without just buying a leather strap?...
MORE »
Fretboard stain

Fretboard stain

Updated
i know stewmac is the place for this kinda stuff, but what should i get for a rosewood fretboard??? (its for a h500 btw)...
MORE »
jamesw

Cleaning Maple Fretboards

Updated
i noticed the post below about professional fretboard care, but im looking for an easier, quicker method of keeping my maple fretboard lookin bright any suggestions from anyone, any recommended products? id also like to...
MORE »
max_power

will my EC fit in a generic (gator) les paul style case?

Updated
Or should I get the ESP case? a les paul style case would save me a couple of bucks, but its not worth it if it doesn't fit just right. anyone have any guitar case experience with an eclipse?...
MORE »