ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Urban Camo

ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Urban Camo

Updated
Not mine.   https://reverb.com/item/51958740-esp-jeff-hanneman-signature-series-urban-camo...
MORE »
Serial Number Check

Serial Number Check

Updated
Hi, is it possible to check if this serial no. is original to the guitar? It should be a KH2 Vintage Custom order from 2003. ...
MORE »
haha

kh3 vs kh2

Updated
so i've become really interrested in buying the kh3 but; i will probably never be able to play one before i ordered my one. i'd really appreciate it if some people with experience of the kh3 and kh2 (bolton and neck-thru...
MORE »
Selling my McPhail Tattoo ESP Kiso Explorer Custom (Custom Painted by Het's friend)

Selling my McPhail Tattoo ESP Kiso Explorer Custom (Custom Painted by Het's friend)

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/37942449-esp-mcphail-hetfield-tattoo-mx-250-mx-ii-explorer-1-of-1-hand-painted-by-james-friend-mx-220...
MORE »
Charles D.

2007 LTD WA 600 Neck Through?

Updated
So I've got a 2007 LTD WA 600. Looking at the archives in the 2007 catalog it indicates that the guitar is set neck construction, however I can see lines on the back of the body from the nick to the end of the body that make...
MORE »
Ken D.

Looking for esp truckster black

Updated
If you have one for sale please message me or email kenneth.daily@gmail.com. thanks...
MORE »
LTD DV8 Dave Mustaine Model - Any Good???

LTD DV8 Dave Mustaine Model - Any Good???

Updated
I was looking at one of those Dave Mustaine DV8 LTDs yesterday, the ones what the SD Mustaine sig pickups. For £649 would it be a good deal??? Can anyone post pics of theirs or their old ones, with a short review please?...
MORE »
NGD! MX-220 EET FUK June 1989 all stock. Number 9 out of the 25 or so tracked

NGD! MX-220 EET FUK June 1989 all stock. Number 9 out of the 25 or so tracked

Updated
Absolutley love it. Inlays look like they are brand new but the nut bridge is very corroded so I might swap out the bridge with no modding or install if I can just for playing purposes. Not as yell as the pictures but still...
MORE »
ESP JH-2 now on sale by japanese auctoion

ESP JH-2 now on sale by japanese auctoion

Updated
FYI ※I'm not seller and I'm not related this seller. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1036101298  ...
MORE »
Paul W.

WTB ESP Kerry King V

Updated
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, looking for a 90s Kerry King V , let me know thanks Paul...
MORE »
Snakebyte sounds like a Fender

Snakebyte sounds like a Fender

Updated
Hello everyone! First post here, though I have used LTD for quite some time. Today, I got myself a Matte Black LTD Snakebyte from guitar center. I got it for a super good deal because there was a chip in the paint/ little...
MORE »
My Kirk Hammett LTD Collection

My Kirk Hammett LTD Collection

Updated
Sending out a few pictures of my Kirk Hammett collection.   My collection is small but I enjoy them and hopefully you will as well.   Thanks 

MORE »
ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

Updated
So they've made an ESP, is this a custom order for someone on here? ...
MORE »
George Lynch Kamikaze 1 paint patterns

George Lynch Kamikaze 1 paint patterns

Updated
Hi all, I'm new to this community and looking for a nice ESP Kami 1 from the 90's. I noticed that there are different color/paint patterns/schemes on these guitars. Can anyone give me some more info on this? Were these...
MORE »
Ken D.

Help me out with this KH-25

Updated
Can you guys help me out here. There is a build sheet that says M-II special order and all of the other documents with a roadrunnder case, but the guitar is a KH-25 made in Vietnam. I have never seen this kind of paperwork...
MORE »