WTB ESP JH1, JH2, JH3

Updated
WTB ESP JH1, JH2, JH3

Hey guys. I know this is a tall order haha (I've been hunting for years and missed out quite a few times), but I'm still looking for a JH1, a JH2, and a JH3 for my collection. I can pay appropriately! Thanks!!! 

Shawn S.

Hello, everyone! so how much is a Mint JH-1 going for ?

Papa Fiq

Two were listed on Reverb a couple of months ago for $12,000++ bro

Raining Hell

“listed” is the key word there.

Metalbebby666

yes, but I think he was asking realistically.

THose were listed and did not sell

my would guess they are somewhere 4,000-6,500 depending on condition.

last one that sold on reverb were in the 4,000s. before that was in the 3,000s but that one did not have cert I believe

Shawn S.

Hello, thank you for getting back to me I appreciate it. I had been watching the two on Reveb and I don’t think they sold? I can tell you mine is a case queen and looks like it just came out the custom shop. The frets do need polishing. She is beautiful!

ESPEXP

No they didn't end up selling. The one on Reverb (from Essex recording studio) that was listed at $13k+, he previously bought it outside of reverb for around $4500. He then listed it back on Reverb for $13k+, a little over a month later! There's a previous thread on this board about it a few months back. Then the other one from Japan that was listed for $12k, happened because I found his old Reverb auction from like 9 months ago, at the time, as it didn't sell for $8k. I reached out to him to see if he still had the guitar, and he said yes for $9k. I told him that I was not interested, and then he relists it on Reverb for $10k a few days later! After a week or so, he then bumped it up to $12k. That's where they sat for almost a year, until they both took them off. The last time I checked, Essex recording studio didn't even get an offer.

Shawn S.
ESPEXP wrote:

No they didn't end up selling. The one on Reverb (from Essex recording studio) that was listed at $13k+, he previously bought it outside of reverb for around $4500. He then listed it back on Reverb for $13k+, a little over a month later! There's a previous thread on this board about it a few months back. Then the other one from Japan that was listed for $12k, happened because I found his old Reverb auction from like 9 months ago, at the time, as it didn't sell for $8k. I reached out to him to see if he still had the guitar, and he said yes for $9k. I told him that I was not interested, and then he relists it on Reverb for $10k a few days later! After a week or so, he then bumped it up to $12k. That's where they sat for almost a year, until they both took them off. The last time I checked, Essex recording studio didn't even get an offer.

The one from Japan was pretty beat up as well right ?

ESPEXP

Yea that one had all kinds of scratches, dents and cracks. Also, it didn't have the COA, only an ESP inspection card.

Metallifuk866

Man where can I get a good case that fits the v200/jh1? I have my v in an epiphone case that I slightly modified to fit. It works, but I'd rather have something relatively perfect.

Post to Thread