New for 2022 Phase 1 Ship Date?

Updated
New for 2022 Phase 1 Ship Date?

Any one got the scoop on when pre-orders are expected to ship out to dealers?

christopher s.

I won’t give up now, I think we’re getting close. Chondro Guitars in WI has listed some ‘22’s and expects to have them in a couple of weeks they say. 

Also, the Belfield video is encouraging, the serial numbers on the boxes are W22’s…Korean made. 

jamesw1301

I'm with you as well. I am going to keep both of my pre-orders since I've seen a couple of dealers in the US post listings on reverb and mention they expect the guitars in 7 to 14 days. I'm hoping Sweetwater and guitar center are in the same boat as these other dealers and will be getting their orders in soon.

christopher s.

What did you order in addition to the MH-1000 Baritone?

jamesw1301

I pre-ordered the MH-1000B and the M-1001NT

christopher s.

Sweet. That charcoal burst looks like it’s going to be really nice. 

Rick H.

Got an email from the shop I ordered my MH-1000 in the Black Ocean finish from a few hours ago. They have my guitar and are shipping it out this weekend. Store is in Nashville, so that’s a definitely a good sign these guitars have arrived in the states. 

jamesw1301

That's great news! This must surely mean that the larger retailers are receiving their shipments soon as well and should be shipping out their orders soon.

Rick H.

Speak of the devil. I just got a shipping notice. If I were you guys, I’d call your retailers and double check. Safe to say we all may be getting our guitars soon!

christopher s.

That’s awesome congrats!

christopher s.

An MH Baritone popped up on guitarstobeplayed.com last night so I snagged it and canceled my GC order.  Already received the tracking number.  Hoping it makes it on Saturday. 

jamesw1301

Damn! I saw that pop up and almost thought about doing the same. You beat me to it. Let me know what she's like when you get her?

christopher s.

Will do!

christopher s.

Stupid holidays. It’s three miles from home and I can’t have it till Tuesday 

Rick H.

You guys have any luck getting your guitars? Mine came in the mail like 3 weeks ago.

christopher s.

Got my MHB on Tuesday, it’s awesome!  

How’s yours?

jamesw1301

Damn, both ya'll already got your guitars.. I'm still waiting on Guitar Center AND Sweetwater to ship mine out..

christopher s.

Check out Alto Music in NY.  They show both your models ready to ship. 

I got impatient waiting while seeing other dealers showing inventory come in. 

Thrash8315

Was told by Guitar Center that my order may arrive by May 2023.

jamesw1301

When did you originally pre-order?

Thrash8315
jamesw1301 wrote:

When did you originally pre-order?

April 2022

jamesw1301

That is likely right, tbh. I pre-ordered in Jan of 2022 with GC and they still havn't received my order from ESP.

jamesw1301

Well, I can finally say its NGD. Sweetwater came through after 10 months of waiting. They hit me up yesterday and let me know my M-1001NT was finally in, and did me a rock star solid and overnight shipped me the guitar at no cost. I was beyond pumped! I put in my pre-order for this guitar in early March of 2022 and got it in hands today (10 or so months later). However, I'm still waiting on Guitar Center to get in my MH-1000B that I pre-ordered on Jan 15th, 2022..

But, the good news is, I've got one of the two so far:

christopher s.

Very nice…case too!

jamesw1301

Thanks man! I've had the case since like March, just sitting empty, waiting for a guitar...

If I am being honest tho, I'm a little disappointed with my M-1001NT. There's nothing wrong with the guitar other than the weird "misprint" of the neck having a 42mm nut width instead of the advertised 43mm nut width? But I feel a little less stoked on the guitar as it just feels overpriced for what It is. I recently bought an Agile Septor 630 that is made in the same Korean factory that my LTD was made in (World Musical Instrument co.) for literally half the price ($599), and its a much better quality built guitar. The neck on this M-1001nt feels really cheap, and the finish feels almost not there. It just feels like an M-10 instead of a 1k series. I suppose that ESP guitars are now getting to that point that they have become overpriced for the specs these days. Hard pill to swallow when there are other up and coming brands that give those same specs for much less with just as good of quality.

But I digress, I still love the guitar and will keep it for sure lol

Rick H.

Guess the good times are starting to roll for all of us. Definitely worth the wait I’d say. The Black Ocean MH-1000 I ordered plays like a dream!

Post to Thread