IWannaTalkToSamson

Std series EX?

Updated
Is it possible to get a standard series ex in the US? I can understand not having the SV because its a signature model but why sell the ltds and not ss?...
MORE »
pubpubpub

About ESP M-1 ntb

Updated
Who have used this guitar . how was it Is it made in japan thxx...
MORE »
DUFF

Standard Series Viper Truss Rod Issue

Updated
When recently setting up my ESP Standard series viper, I noticed that the truss rod seemed alot stiffer than on my gibsons. On my gibsons the truss rod is very easy to loosen or tighten, on the Esp it's quite a bit stiffer. ...
MORE »
jaylaw90

Question on Sperzels

Updated
Ive got a ESP Eclipse-I CTM FT Full Thickness and its got Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners on it and its really pissing me off how hard it is to change strings so Im actually keen to change them to sperzels and just wondering if they...
MORE »
xchumfiestax

hey mod, eclipse question

Updated
do you know if theres any chance of getting new finish options on the USA eclipse II for 08? Gloss black with pearloid binding would be awesome...
MORE »
DeathIsMyJustice

ESP Eclipse II weight...?

Updated
Dose anyone know the exact weight of the guitar + case so I dont have to go weigh the sucker :hat...
MORE »
Strife

Satin paint problem

Updated
I have a 07 Viper and on the back of the neck just above the body is this cloudy grey streak. I wiped it down and it wont go away is this normal or could it be faulty paint. I know its gonna get a glossy look in time but it...
MORE »
F Series

F Series

Updated
I've noticed the lack of a standard F-Series in the USA catalogue or Deluxe F Series (F-1000?)....That would be nice to see. It would be cool if they were to make an F-1000 without all the ablone....
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

ESP M-II bolt-on or neck-thru?? What's the difference?

Updated
Yup, what is it? What's the different between a bolt-on and a neck-thru guitar?? Or I mean, is the sound different?...
MORE »
jay_p

Esp horizon nt II FM

Updated
hi all, i would like to know if the "ESP horizon nt II fm" is still in production, and i would like to know what's the difference between the horizon nt II and the horizon nt II FM. thank u....
MORE »
RobertC

M II NTB CAMO pleas help??

Updated
my urban camo is 3 weeks old it has a ebony freet board when i first got it i played it for obout a hour my fingers tips where black. I was thinking it was a polish they use on it then i cleaned it a few days ago i used DR....
MORE »
espsy

Which Eclipse?

Updated
I wanna buy an Std Series eclipse. I just dont know which one to get. I use EMG 85 p/ups in the bridge of all my ESPs so im thinkin the Eclipse 2 might sound too muddy with the rosewood fingerboard. But the Eclipse CTM with...
MORE »
ibanezaholic

Thanks Ramses1134

Updated
title says it all i bought a pickup from him. shipped super fast replied to all my pm's over all a great person to deal with so dont think twice about buying his shit peace...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

anyone know where i can get a black sv?

Updated
shipped to north america? cause id rather get that than an alexi but i cant find one so im gonna get an alexi in the next week or two, but if somone knows where i can get one id definetly get it (as long as its new and a...
MORE »