espsy

ESP Std Series Viper 25.5 Scale!!!!

Updated
My new standard series viper arrived last week and ive had it setup with 11-52 and tuned to drop C and i can't tell you how much better it is with a 25.5 scale neck. ESP Japan were really cool bout putting a longer scale neck...
MORE »
slash13

ESP M-II bolt on vs neck-thru

Updated
is there really that much of a difference? is it worth it to get the neck thru version?...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Eclipse finishes?

Updated
Does the durability of the finish vary from guitar to guitar? Based on color perhaps? I've heard stories of the vintage black finish wearing quickly and was curious as to whether that'd also be true of say, the snow white, or...
MORE »
JoeBender

ESP M-I... colors?!

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering, what do you think the chances are of ESP actually releasing an M-I in a color besides satin black? I love the fact that it doesn't have a trem but one of those in a gloss finish (on the neck...
MORE »
moosemeister

New here..and I have a few questions.

Updated
Hi I'm new to the boards and I needed some help with ESP basses. I love my LTD's don't get me wrong, they're nice to play and they sound good for the price range. But recently I haven't been feeling "it" with them. I am a...
MORE »
diablo272

Where to buy used

Updated
Where do you buy ESP standards used? The only place I can find them is eBay, but I see a lot of guitars on these forums that people have just purchased used that were not on eBay. I find almost no ESPs on Craigslist,...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

New Guitar on the way!

Updated
tommarow is my birthday and im gonna get some cash so ill be able to get a M-II ntb....
MORE »
BlowitUp

ESP Vintage Plus Tele

Updated
can anybody tell me something about these? mid 90's, i want to buy one but i don't know the value of a mint one, or what they even sold for back in the day.....
MORE »
espdood

ESP Vintage Plus comes with a case?

Updated
I just bought an ESP Vintage Plus, although it did not state that it comes with a case, didn't arrive with it. I was wondering again if any of you bought standard series ESP's end up getting the case included with it. Thanks!...
MORE »
Ingmar

New Guitar Day

Updated
Damn, i'm so happy. Just purchased a Horizon NT-II FM STBK Pics will follow soon ! :hat...
MORE »
Ravens Creed

Horizon 1 Questions.

Updated
I have an opportunity to buy an Horizon 1. I was looking at getting an NTII as my mate just got one and its great but then I saw this. I dont know much about Horizons having had M2's. But now I got the GAS for one. Its a...
MORE »
rogues gallery

Horizon NT pickups

Updated
I just ordered a new Horizon NT II. I did my research(including reading the forum stuff), but I am still unclear if the new Horizon NT's come with coil tapping pickups. I know the older models did. Can anyone Help?...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Blacked Out Eclipse VTB owners

Updated
post pics please?...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

M-ii

Updated
im not quite sure if I should get a M-II NTB or a M-II w/ seymour duncans. Any Opinions or preference? thanks...
MORE »
mmonti

Eclipse w/Floyd Rose

Updated
Im looking to buy a new guitar and have been looking at the ESP line, I like the way the eclipse looks. I had an opportunity to play one at my local Sam Ash and like the feel and weight. (I play a strat copy now) Id really...
MORE »