ESPdude

Eclipse II Pickup Change: Active to Passive?

Updated
Hello all, I know that this may seem like a guitar noob question but I have been playing my LTDs for a few years now. I actually just joined this forum to specifically ask this question. Here it goes. I am seriously...
MORE »
espsy

Sudden urge to buy....

Updated
I don't know why but ive developed a sudden urge to buy an MII NTB. Im not usually into floyd rose trems, but i fancy gettin one of em now...
MORE »
Skully-osis

Not enough choices....

Updated
Man, I wish there were more color choices for the M series. I'd love to get one, but all they carry is straight up black. Wish they had something in like a see thru black flamed maple top with ebony board. I wonder why the...
MORE »
Bjarmis

Worth The Money?

Updated
I´ve been wondering for few months, the Standard Eclipse II, 1400$.. I live in iceland and it cost so much money to order it to iceland, after the shipping, and some things else, the total cost to iceland is...
MORE »
ESP Alexi Booster?

ESP Alexi Booster?

Updated
Hey does anyone here own/have played either an ESP Alexi Sawtooth/Scythe or the Edwards versions equipped with the MM-04 Preamp booster? I've always wondered how that mod sounds for that guitar....
MORE »
Harvest

ESP or LTD Eclipse?

Updated
First of all, i'm new here, so i'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum or not. But here it goes: I've been drooling over the snow white Eclipse CTM II. But is it really worth the money, or should i go for an LTD...
MORE »
espsy

SS Viper vs SS Eclipse FT

Updated
Im thinkin of selling my SS Viper and i got an Eclipse FT on the way. Which do you think will sound beefier???...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

Esp 2008?

Updated
Ok, so who has pics of the new models? when is namm 2008? and when can we buy 'em....
MORE »
Diurno

Different tone between eclipse and eclipse FT?

Updated
There is so much difference between 'em? I've got a "normal" eclipse, and the tone is huge...i can't imagine a FT!:confused:...
MORE »
DUFF

ESP ECLIPSE II Snow White

Updated
I just placed my order for a snow white eclipse II, after seeing all of the pictures of the Eclipses I couldn't resist ordering one. I think it will fit in nice with my standard series gloss black viper. I can't wait for it...
MORE »
giftednmusic

Where to buy a ESP Horizon NT II in the USA?

Updated
I've been searching for the Horizon NT II in see through black w/out the floyd rose and with seymour duncans but every ESP dealer in NC only sells mostly the LTD line and or no Horizons at all. Where can I find this...
MORE »
sturner

ESP Std Viper

Updated
Can someone tell me if 2006 model came with dot inlays and not the flags? I have an opportunity to pick up a new 2006 model year black Std Viper for a little over a grand, which I think is a pretty good buy. I was surprised...
MORE »
espsy

I think i'm going off my viper

Updated
Ive recently been using my Eclipse II more at rehersals instead of my SS Viper. I think i just prefer the tone through my 5150, it somehow seems to have less bright top end. This could be because of the rosewood, ive not used...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Any chance of another UC MII

Updated
Hi, I am sure I have seen on the Boards a UC MII with white bindings and dot inlays. If I am correct, do you think ESP will release another model like this? Thanks....
MORE »
RobertC

Cleaning Fretboard??

Updated
Hey guys i a urban camo with ebony frettboard what os the best stuff to use on it to clean??...
MORE »