seal se7en

22 Frets vs. 24 Frets.

Updated
Besides the two extra frets on a 24 fret guitar. What's the advantages and disadvantages on a 24 and 22 fret guitar? Does anyone actually use the 2 extra frets? Maybe soloing? -Thanks....
MORE »
XxDBENCxX

Looking 4 A Horizon NTII in Brown

Updated
Looking to buy if ya got one....
MORE »
Cman732

Your Favorite Esp / LTD and Why

Updated
What is your favorite esp /ltd you can put up pictures if you like. And why is it your favorite....
MORE »
nicknuisance

Anyone selling a horizon, eclipse, or MII?

Updated
I'm trying to sell my mh-301, and upgrade to a horizon, eclipse, or MII, at leasst an ESP standard... Anyone, by chance, selling one for a reasonable offer?...
MORE »
caldrmn

ESP Eclipse II for $100.00

Updated
I am selling an ESP Eclipse II. It has a set mahogany neck, 24-3/4" scale, 22 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard with flag inlays, and a pair of hot Seymour Duncan or EMG humbuckers. Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge with...
MORE »
Fikealox

Vintage Plus

Updated
Hi guys, I'm suffering major GAS for a Vintage Plus. Mainly for the black distressed model, but I could easily live with the other maple-neck version. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, and...
MORE »
Will Pwr

Dimarzio Pickup Questions for HORIZON NT-II STB (my new axe)

Updated
Hello to everyone. I am a new-comer to ESP Guitar, been playing for about a year now and I want to upgrade on my axe. I have fallen in love with the HORIZON NT-II STB, love the shape and the color. The only thing I would...
MORE »
atmosphere0284

Ordering an ESP mII urban camo?

Updated
Does this need to be done through custom shop? For those that have recently purchased, mind if i ask what you spent on it?...
MORE »
Cman732

Painting a Guitar

Updated
Hey everybody i need some advice. I am panting a guitar and i'm not sure what to paint it. Pictures of your ideas would be appreciated...
MORE »
Cman732

I Want an ESP / LTD Guitar, but i need help.

Updated
Hey everybody i want to get m first esp or ltd guitar to had to my collection. I'm not sure what i want though. I really dig the LTD Gl-256. I play blues, Hard rock (ac/dc, van halen, Led zeppelin etc etc), classic rock,...
MORE »
espsy

M1 Ntb Purchase??

Updated
Im thinkin about my next ESP purchase i own an Eclipse II, Eclipse I FT and a SS Viper so i'm used to the fat mahogany tone. I really like the look of the M1 but i'm worried about not being happy with the tone with it being...
MORE »
TheEnemy

Esp M-II urban camo anyone?

Updated
Anyone own one? How great are they? Would buying it and put an emg 85 in the bridge be a good idea?...
MORE »
irakliszs

Why customs are so much more expensive?

Updated
fist of all hi all :) forgive my noobness but i dont understand why the price between customs and standards are so different. i mean the most of the specs written are the same.. why for example, should i buy a...
MORE »
ESPdude

Truckster, why is the top toggle inactive?

Updated
I have wondered why there would be a toggle switch that is not connected to anything? Can anyone answer this for me? Thanks....
MORE »
RejecterSR

where can i find a black Horizon FR Standard?

Updated
title says it all i've seen em on the australian website for over 2k but fuck that if i can't find one for under 1600 i'm going custom shop like i've been planning...i've been wanting to do a custom V but have been having...
MORE »