StarIVBurns

NGD - Friday?? Maybe??

Updated
ESP ECLIPSE 1 CTM VINTAGE WHITE New guitar shop has just opened 1 mile away from me (i live in a tiny village) and they fave the Vintage White ive had gas for for 18 months!! Anyone got one? Whats it like?...
MORE »
5150-Viper

anyone want to trade... necks

Updated
im sure this is far fetched but i have a ESP M-II w/ a rosewood neck, wanted to see if anyone had a M-II maple fretboard that would want to swap, mine is in new condition with about 2 hours play time on it......
MORE »
artifice

WTB: ESP M-II Custom

Updated
If you have one for sale or know where I can buy one in the US, please let me know....
MORE »
Anders S.

Adjusting :) ?

Updated
Hey ESP guys. I just got a question about adjusting your guitar. My guitar pusher is gonna do it for me, so i shouldnt really care, i just really want to know, how he is gonna "rape" my future wife ;) Time till i'm an...
MORE »
Nikopapp

My ESP Mirage

Updated
Hey guys, since I'm new here, thought I share a couple pics of my ESP Mirage. I don't know what year it was made, but I am guessing in the late 80's. I have a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge currently, I am going to be...
MORE »
_blackened_

ESP Eclipse 1 FR?

Updated
So I walked into a local musicstore today, and I saw a satin black ESP Eclipse hanging. It was the same price as the other standard Eclipses (1 CTM) But it had an original Floyd Rose? For the same price? What is this? It said...
MORE »
artifice

Why do some pictures of the STBK finish look purple and others greyish?

Updated
Is it the camera or are some of the STBKs actually more purple than others? Confused!...
MORE »
_blackened_

2 Quick questions.

Updated
What does ESP MIJ means? And what does SS means?...
MORE »
mbesp

M-II NTB no floyed

Updated
So is it possible to get a M-II NTB with a through body like the M-I NTB without going custom shop in the US?...
MORE »
return to the ESP family and this forum!

return to the ESP family and this forum!

Updated
long time! used to be Crimson Fury Z from the ezboard. i finally nabbed another M-II deluxe, thanks to my 1/2 of the stimulus check and e-bay. right now i've got it apart for an active pup conversion. i just need to score an...
MORE »
Anyone interested in swapping your Gotoh Mag Locks out?

Anyone interested in swapping your Gotoh Mag Locks out?

Updated
I was wondering if anyone wants to trade me my 6-in-line chrome tuners off my SRC for a set of the Mag Lock ones that come on the SS Horizons.. http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/ballacheez/IMG_6077.jpg anyone,...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

Can someone explain to me why the USA gets screwed??

Updated
So, why is it I go on the Jap/Aus sites and see all these nice ESP/LTD models up for grabs that the USA can't get?? Can someone give me some history here?? Thanks!...
MORE »
artifice

WTB: Horizon FR-II STBK or Horizon NT-II STBK

Updated
If you have either one of these ESP guitars for sale, please message me with your asking price and email address. Thanks!...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

WTB Lefty Explorer....FX/EX Questions

Updated
Well I've always wanted an ESP Explorer (lefty), watch a LTD go on ebay last year thinking sometime one would pop up for sale but no luck, so my question is are the EX/FX models worth it?? I don't really like the bodies as...
MORE »
tonymustang302

Need help with super low tuning

Updated
Alright guy's, I have a Eclipse II that im using instead of my (now sold) 7string for Drop A tuning. My guitar guy did the setup with a 54 gauge Low A string because it was the biggest he could fit in the tuner. I'm having...
MORE »