2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

GingerMetal

I'd love to see a TE- Black metal.  Kinda like the old AA-600 but with a 25.5" scale and a single Seymour Duncan blackened winter & Hipshot bridge.  

YE 京帥 王

I'd love to see a FRX Arctic Metal 8 string k
inda like with a 30" scale and a single Fishman Fluence Modern/ EMG 81 & Hipshot/ Evertune bridge.

KevinN

First time following a guitar company's releases, will there be new guitars in January for Australia? Thanks

Brad L.

The H3-1000FR they just email bombed us with is pretty! It reminds me of the ESP-II that Midori from LoveBites uses! Pretty. And depending on the headstock, and gauging off of the frets, if it has the standard headstock, this would look like an updated version of Emppu Vuorinen's EV-2!

Monique C.

love the Alexi signature hexxed i like the espII it has the emg passive pickups with boost and is less money  I saw your video with Samy Albanna playing it it sounds awesome great design too only thing missing would be glow in the dark stripes but its still awesome ty 

Antoon

Please tell me you got the headstock right on the H3-1000FR. I can live with it not being pearl white like the esp from a while ago, but it needs the rounded headstock. The H3 doesnt look right without it. 

Tom S.

The new LTD Deluxe H3-1000FR in Snow White finish looks incredible in the Snow White finish and gold hardware!  Any chance for a lefty version in jet black with gold hardware?

Tom Sisson. <<—this man seriously needs a good left handed guitar.

gibson_x

Hard to get excited about 2022 models when you still can't even find 2021 models. I've been trying to buy the EC-1000 BB for over a year now, can't find one anywhere...

EV

Prototype looks great for the LTD Deluxe H3-1000FR but please update the headstock decal to the newer LTD logo and use the longer piano key inlays instead of the short ones.

Dallas D.

i would love a m series 8 string with an  8 inline head stock , 5 way blade ,Thin U maple neck thru   gloss neck with Ultra Access (no odd cuts or heels where the neck meets the body i like how the eII mII 7b evertune neck heel is)mahogany or Alder wings ,ebony board stainless steel 24  XJ frets , gloss finish ,belly cut and arm cut ,27" ,maybe an evertune , thats around 1400-1500$

Anthony C.

Awesome anxiously waiting 

Djerek K.

I love seeing a Mirage with 22 frets and a Floyd!  You guys are awesome.  Just add stainless steel frets!

Lefteris F.

I would love to see a gloss black Te model with white binding, evertune bridge, HH and black hardware! Think about it

We have the beautiful black eclipse models with white binding and BB! 

Wouldn't be awesome for a Te also?

Uwe K.

No new tricks for old dogs, so: Eclipse, thin body, 22 frets, Floyd rose, flamed and/or quilted top, high gloss finish...

Adam K

Andy LaRocque signature model anytime soon?????And or Mike Wead model???

Post to Thread