2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

Erik O.

I’d love a Horizon 6 string with a Hipshot! Keep em coming!

Scott K.

I agree with Blaise A…ESP makes beautiful 6,7,and 8 string guitars but has no 7, or 8 string lefty guitar models! Please consider an Arctic White Metal 7 string for the Lefty’s! Thank you ESP

Tamarah B.

I didn’t realize I signed up for the mailing list, but I am glad to be there. That LTD Deluxe F-1001 in Violet Andromeda Satin finish is simply gorgeous. I’ll need to start saving for it. 

Jerry E.

You know what i want more than anything? An LTD Deluxe version of my Edwards E FR 140GT. I mean with the same neck and body construction, same pickups. I'd probably buy more than a couple, certainly in whatever colors were made available. That is hands down the Best of all my ESP stuff (ESP E-ii or LTD Elite, hands down that Edwards beats all of them and I own or have owned all of those) the flat 130 style is alright, I do like the looks of that f-1001 but, the 140 (I think FRX is specifically the body style) with ash and the multi piece neck has won my heart. I love that guitar and play it a lot, more than most. So yeah, that's what I'd like to see.

(very long winded. sorry)

Tom S.

the new LTD Deluxe F-1001 in Violet Andromeda Satin finish is to die for.  Price for this beauty?  Will it be available in a left handed model?

Tom Sisson

Adam K

Any LaRocque signature models yet!!?!?!?!?

Andreus T.

Do the legend Glenn Tipton some justice and get him and EII or ESP variant of his Viper

James Ford

I need a gloss green flame maple TE-1000 hardtail. I need it right meow. 

Rahtiel

I would like to see more M / MH / H guitars. It is a pity that this year's (2021) models and range are so limited. Maybe there will be more mid-range guitars, so far only tall models. I searched for a long time for the MH350FR purple with a maple top, but found only on an american guitar center. It's a pity because it's amazing. Even my wife encouraged me to use this model My wife, when I showed her prototypes, is already laughing and asking: You will probably want another guitar after the New Year? I: Of course I am Greetings from Poland. I'm waiting for the next page views

Timo Kuck

that F-1001 really caught my eye. i already got one of your arrows with violet andromeda glossy finish, but that violet andromeda satin finish gotta be something else, wow!

ata a.

What about e ii Phoenix?

YE 京帥 王

E-II PHOENIX BARITONE 8 STRING EVERTUNE REVERSE HEADSTOCK FISHMAN FLUENCE MODERN

~NT~

F-1001 looks awesome but it really need hot rails in the neck position. I personally wouldnt buy it without the second pickup.

KevinN

Personally I'm looking for:

- 7 string eclipse in 27 scale, or if 25.5 with 24 frets make them jumbos cus XJ make the upper frets too crowded 

- maybe give us options to choose 22 or 24 frets

- not a fan of the flag inlays on eclipses, maybe could you offer the offset mini blocks with a 12th fret ESP? or dots? anything but the flags sorry just my taste

- unbound eclipses, or very minimal and thin strip of white or black pearl binding like the EC-1000 gold andromeda 

- less fishman fluences and EMGs, anyone else just not into actives at all? 

- in Australia we're paying 3-4 grand for an E-II, at that price you couldn't even put stainless steel frets on them, but you can on a cheaper LTD...?

mine came with black paint bleeding into the headstock which is unacceptable.

Jeff J.

I agree, I would love to see more passive options, 22 fret options, and less obtrusive binding.

Cederick F.

I dont see the problem with active pickups. 
You can easily change to any pickups you want, just remove the old stuff and put in new, it's not very difficult 

KevinN
Cederick F. wrote:

I dont see the problem with active pickups. 
You can easily change to any pickups you want, just remove the old stuff and put in new, it's not very difficult 

Some people just don't want actives period for whatever reason - "sterile", the looks, the battery, whatever. They should give us the option to choose, cus then you spend thousands of dollars on a guitar with the specs and finish you want, then spend another couple hundred bucks to get passives and replace the electronics. If I want uncovered passives on 7 or 8 stringers with those ugly soapbar pickups now I gotta get an active to passive housing, get custom pickup rings, or just settle with a huge gap around the pickups

KevinN

Also would like to see more 7 string floyd roses especially in 27 scale - can only see 4 in the guitar finder at the moment

Tim S.

Very cool.  Can't wait. 

Post to Thread