2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

Thrash8315

Watching all the promotions (Free Musician's Institute training and a free gig bag) set to expire at the end of the year, while patiently waiting as an April pre-order of the 2022 lineup gets pushed back into 2023.

So, Jeff, is ESP planning on any promotions for customers with 2022 pre-orders? 

There should some level of appreciation for customers who have kept their 2022 pre-orders instead of taking their business elsewhere.

Tess M.

Thanks! Was interesting to read!

serd o.

Asome!

Thrash8315

So, what is the update on the 2022 models. I've been waiting on a pre-order for 14 months.

Krew Noah

I'm excited to hear about the new guitar models that ESP will be introducing in 2022! I'll be sure to check my email on Friday, November 19th, and I'm looking forward to discussing the prototypes in this forum.

Jack J.

Nice

Tutors Eleven Plus

I totally agree! I’m not the best at travel blog but I totally agree and have all of these items in my home!

rosy d.

Wishing you a day filled with laughter and smiles, as you create memories that bring joy to your heart for years to come.

1v1 lol

seth h.

Can do more with those sound

Miguel Ferreyra

hello!

Thots L.

Love from my team thanks

Pablo L.

Thank you for the heads-up! I'm thrilled to hear that you'll be sharing exclusive previews of new guitar models for 2022. It's always exciting to get a sneak peek at what's in store.

I appreciate the reminder to check our email settings to ensure we receive the updates. The link for friends to register is handy, and I'll make sure to share it with fellow guitar enthusiasts.

Looking forward to the upcoming product previews and being a part of the discussions here. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Dave F.

wow great post 

Post to Thread