2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

LeftyGuitarist.com

Some fantastic looking guitars coming along... When will we find out which are available left-handed?

Jeff K.

We're waiting on the final list of new lefty models. We'll definitely let everyone know ASAP.

LeftyGuitarist.com

Can't wait to find out! 

Scott W.

Any hopes of EC models with maple necks?

Jeff K.

Scott, are you referring to necks or fingerboards? We're not planning on any new models with maple fingerboards.

Scott W.

Maple fingerboards. Matt Heafy from Trivium and Mark Tremonti both have single cut models with maple fingerboards that look amazing. Just wishful thinking for LTD models for 2023

Greg H.

You never did respond to me 

Jeff K.

What was your question, Greg?

Greg H.

The one I asked about the louder than life show...did the Metallica tribute guitar get given away on site.....at the show?

Jeff K.

We did reply to that. The guitars were all sent out after the three festivals we showed them at had ended. This was the article about it: https://www.espguitars.com/articles/2015659-congrats-to-our-dwp-festivals-on-site-winners

Greg H.

Was the winner announced at the show

Jeff K.

The winner was announced after the show, randomly chosen from all entrants.

Hubert C.

Any news on phase 2 of 2022 relases?

Jeff K.

Hubert, we'll be posting something soon so that no one is confused, but future phases will be focused on other parts of the ESP offerings like basses, ESP Exhibition Series, ESP USA, Signature Series, and so on. It's unlikely there will be many (if any) more LTD guitar introductions in 2022. Hope this is helpful.

Burry T.

Yeah more hard tail

Harry K.

Wow, looks good!

christopher s.

Any idea when the 2022 LTD's will ship?  I have an MH1000 Baritone on order through Guitar Center, and an empty CMHXLFF case waiting to be filled.

PS...thanks for putting a reverse headstock on it!

Brian W.

Any word on why phase 2 is taking so long??  Some nice looking new guitars, but where are the basses??? I only have two ESP basses and they could use someone else to talk to... Multiscale B4e/B5e would be nice.

Andy Diaz

Can't wait to visit the ESP booth at NAMM. If there's one thing I would love to see someday is a 5 string bass AP style with Double J pickups. Kinda like what Stef Carpenter has.

WinterMute

I would like to se SS frets on E-II guitars 

Peter Virdee

Thanks... appreciate it.

Jeck M.

Не могу дождаться, чтобы увидеть

Post to Thread