2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight (Friday October 9, 2020). If you're an ESP All Access member, you should be receiving Preview #1 in your email inbox sometime in the next 12 hours or so. Feel free to tell us what you think here! Thanks.

Mika B.

Disappointed, why only a black sparrowhawk? This model was less successful than the pelham blue or the Military Green Sunburst. I want a sparrowhawk, but not black ... please make an artic sparrowhawk!

Astor

I was a big fan of the Pelham Blue and really like it in Black tbh... but man would that be cool in the Arctic Metal series!

John P.

I can’t wait until January/February when we’ll see these available. I’d like to get one of the first 100 of the EC Arctic Metallic! 

Michael D.

Snuck that TE-1000ET in at the end. I almost missed it. That's gonna be one hell of a guitar!

Carlos  C.

Maybe Blood Splatter finish at ltd or e-ll range? 

Also I'm a fan of gold Andromeda finish. I'm ready for the fase 3 at the beginning of 2021!!!!

Nathan M.

The M-4 Black Metal bass is mentioned as a 'slab' body. Is it a slab of alder? I love the classic headstock!

Still hoping to see an LTD model of Alexi Laiho's new purple signature guitar too! 

Astor

An alder slab body would be awesome and I’m definitely hoping to see an Alexi signature with that single coil!

WimVDH

I love the arctic white guitars. Are there any plans to make a 5-string arctic white bass? Learning bass is still on my bucketlist and I can't find any reason to buy another guitar (except that I just really want it).

Road King

I might pick up that new Phoenix since we'll probably not see another with no inlays.

Jerry Wraven

More color options for Stephen Carpenter models please! 

John P.

The only thing that bothers me about the Metal series is no fret markers. I know they are on the side, but would have been nice if you added them on the fret board face. I’m going to purchase the Arctic Metal and have my guitar guy install markers

YE 京帥 王

Greetings!

They’re always side lumen inlays dots which can see in the dark!

Both:

BLACK METAL SERIES

ARCTIC METAL SERIES

does NOT have any fretboard inlays!

You’re welcome!

John P.
YE 京帥 王 wrote:

Greetings!

They’re always side lumen inlays dots which can see in the dark!

Both:

BLACK METAL SERIES

ARCTIC METAL SERIES

does NOT have any fretboard inlays!

You’re welcome!

I understand it has side markers, I was stating It would have been nice to have fretboard markers as well or at least the option to have them.

You’re welcome!

Tom4848

The point of not having fret markers on electric guitars (and perhaps basses too) is that you are supposed to learn to play guitar, especially fast guitar playing, without having to look at the fret board.  You are supposed to know by the feel of the neck what position and string you are at.  This is a lot like learning to type.  People who type a lot never look at the keyboard and they are not expected to.  Rather they know by the “feel” of the keyboard what keys are underneath their fingertips at any one moment.

Tom Sisson

XALTEREGO

i'm just not crazy about 1 pickup

John P.
XALTEREGO wrote:

i'm just not crazy about 1 pickup

You never use the neck pickup!! LMAO

Michael L.

I can't wait for the videos showing us the new guitars

Dozerdog

All of these beautiful new models look phenomenal! Personally, I'd really like to see the M-1000 and/or the MH-1000HS become available in Gold and/or Violet Andromeda, each with their respective fancy deluxe purfling and hardware. Cash, check or where do I swipe?

DesolationBlvd

I was this close to ordering an M-II FR NTB from the USA shop this year. But the introduction of the Eclipse Semi-Hollow and the Jawbreaker finish has me reconsidering. I'm guessing Jawbreaker would be a $100 upcharge from a regular solid finish like Blood Splatter is?

Michael L.

Yeahhh new guitars.I like the granite sparkle design.

The Eclipse JAWBREAKER is great too.

Post to Thread