ZephMan

Need a Good mic

Updated
I need a good mic for when I start recording, it'll be a 4X12 and a 1X12. thx dudes...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

Randall G3

Updated
Hi guys, just curious about this amp. I'm not going to buy it anytime soon but there's a shop in my city that carries it for €630. I didn't ask the salesman if he could plug it in since it was on the bottom of a couple of...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

MT-2 Metal Zone

Updated
How do you feel about this pedal... I've been using it for several months now and in my opinion it's not great! It's not adding anything for me... I use a Marshall JCM900 and the sounds is not getting any 'thicker/crunchier'...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

2x12 cab: Orange vs Mesa

Updated
So, I've been planning for a long ass time to get me an Orange PPC212... but for the last couple of weeks I've started thinking about Mesa (I guess the oversized recto is the standard there?), too. I hear those cabs rock some...
MORE »
lalosg

speakers-hellatone 60

Updated
has anyone heard them? i thinking about ordering a new avatar cab, i already have a 2x12 with vintage 30s, and it says on their site that the hellatones 60 are vintage 30s, just want to know how differente they...
MORE »
therapist

Noise Reduction Pedal

Updated
I was wondering which pedal would be the better choice the ISP Decimator or the Boss NS-2? What are your experiences with these pedals? What are the advantages or disadvantages between the two?...
MORE »
Justinschut

ENGL Firebal re-tube ?

Updated
I recently got an ENGL Fireball, which is 2 years old and has been played every week during band rehearsal for about 1,5 years. I dont have a good cab yet, but I played it on my brothers fake Marshall cab. Could be the...
MORE »
arsiscode

New Bridge Pickup for My Horizon NT-II?

Updated
I've been thinking about replacing the JB that came stock in the bridge position. I am looking for more defined harmonics, a punchier attack, and a more focused "screaming" lead sound. I want to hear every note while having...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

5150 mk2 with marshall, mesa, engl cabs etc...

Updated
hey all, I'm keen to see what different cabs 5150mk2 owners have stuck with their heads. I've had my mk2 for about 4yrs now, modded it and all, though it needs re-tubing soon. I run it with an mxr 10 band eq and I hope to...
MORE »
rockinhockey

g-flex 212

Updated
Hey guys, im may be getting a head very soon and ill be needing a cab to go with it and i figured i won't need a half stack yet so i was looking at these g flex's and it seems like everyone has them. so how are they for...
MORE »
White Bish0p

A Good 30 W Amp ????

Updated
Hey fellows, i am looking for a good 30 W amp. Right now, the Line 6 Spider III is my first choice but some say that the Cube 30 would be a good choice. I have a shitty Peavy Express 112S (65 W) and i want something smaller...
MORE »
BLS

Randall VMX 30

Updated
Wanted to know if anyone has a Randall VMX 30 or has played through one? Thinking about ordering one for a practice amp. I play BLS, Ozzy, Metallica, Pantera, My own shit, etc...... I can't find any reviews on it. Any help...
MORE »
MikeC

Tube Amp Question

Updated
Hey, I recently purchased my first tube amp as some of you may know. Theres a switch that says Half/Full and I wasnt sure if it ment half output like full would be 120 watts and half would be 60. Or does it mean like half...
MORE »
Making a swap, possibly.....

Making a swap, possibly.....

Updated
I have been wanting to try out a Carvin V3 or a Rocktron Vendetta (Bruce Egnator version). Would either one of these amps be worth trading my Marshall DSL100 for. I mostly play hard rock similar to that of Godsmack,...
MORE »
jmann

new cab for line6 spider 3

Updated
i want to get a vader 2x12 cab but idk what the difference between 4, 8, or 16 ohms is can someone help me out??...
MORE »