sixstringmind

mark iv / triaxis

Updated
:confused:is it possible to go guitar-----triaxis----loop return of the mark IV cos ill probably get a mark IV soon and then upgrade to a triaxis/2:90 setup but i may aswell buy them as the money comes in you know so ill...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

Convert me to Line6!

Updated
So, something that's been catchin my eye lately is the hd147. I've noticed alot of people here talking about them and hearing some very postive feedback. My 5150mk2 is tempting me to do some extra mods, re-tubing etc. but in...
MORE »
therapist

Mark IV amp

Updated
I was thinking about getting the Mark IV 1x12 amp and had a couple questions about it. I have heard great things about the Mark IV but since I am not currently in a band I dont really need a half stack which is why I was...
MORE »
TheSandman

Any ampeg head users?

Updated
I have an old b-40 4x10 cab and need a good head. I would like to stick with ampeg, so I was looking at the SVT3 pro head, seems like everyone is using it. The control's look a little more complicated though. I perfer a...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Volume differences

Updated
Why is it that on my Powerball, my clean channel sits at 9:00, but my channel 3 sits at 12:00 to make the volumes even?...
MORE »
MikeC

Gear Suggestions

Updated
This may sound odd, but I was wondering if anyone could point me towards any certain gear. I know what tone I want, but I don't know how to find it. As of right now I have: Peavey Ultra Plus Head Peavey 4x12 cab with...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Heading to Sam Ash this weekend

Updated
Since they are the only Randall dealer within 45 miles of me. I'll be going to check out the Randall V2 and T2 models. I just got the cash from selling my 5150II today and I'm itching for a new Randall. SSHS will be getting...
MORE »
Nick31

Looking for a Poweramp

Updated
I'm getting a Fractal Axe-Fx and I'll need a poweramp to go with it. I want a stereo poweramp not too loud so that I can run it pretty high, I have only one 1 stereo cab so I'll use the stereo option on that cab alone. Maybe...
MORE »
sixstringmind

this may sound dumb

Updated
ive been looking for days and i cant find an american website that sells mesa: triaxis 2:90 recto strait 4x12 help the tard...
MORE »
TheEnemy

soloist pup's upgrade,wich ones?

Updated
I got a jackson soloist sl3 and want to swap the bridge jb for something more powerfull,fuller,warmer and high gain crunch but not too compressed.I want warm cuting lead(clear but not shrill but not muddy) and heavy...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

Suggestions for good practice/bedroom amps

Updated
I think im selling one of my crappy guitars since i have an offer, so anyone have any good suggestions fr a good practice amp? im happy with my live amp but my practice one is only 15 watts, not enough power for band...
MORE »
sixstringmind

rack power supply/regulator

Updated
i need a power supply that can power this rack: mesa 2:90 mesa triaxis g-major hush super c dbx 166xl compressor dunlop rack wah a wireless unit too i would rather have a rack power unit to keep it neat what im...
MORE »
sixstringmind

triaxis?

Updated
hi guys im getting a new amp soon 2-3 months and i was going for a mark iv cos i need a focused sound but i would really like more channels and with the triaxis i can get 90 preset sounds (way excess i know) so my...
MORE »
ZephMan

Need a Good mic

Updated
I need a good mic for when I start recording, it'll be a 4X12 and a 1X12. thx dudes...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

Randall G3

Updated
Hi guys, just curious about this amp. I'm not going to buy it anytime soon but there's a shop in my city that carries it for €630. I didn't ask the salesman if he could plug it in since it was on the bottom of a couple of...
MORE »