Which ESP guitar is better?

Which ESP guitar is better?

Updated
Hello, I'm going to buy my first guitar (I'm a newbie and I will start lessons on September). I love purple so my choice is between two Esp Ltd guitars, one with a lower price (ESP LTD H200-FM Sea Thru Purple) and one with a...
MORE »
Best Set Up

Best Set Up

Updated
Well I am playing guitar since 2nd year high school till now college but im am wondering what guitar effects set up is best for lead guitarist like me? I have no experience in setting up effects or which is best for all...
MORE »
Harley Benton

Harley Benton

Updated
Does anyone know if harley benton 2x12 cabs are worth looking into?  I'm currently playing through an Orange 4x12 and I'm trying to size down but I don't have a lot of cash....
MORE »
sirsloop

delete...

Updated
Delete... wrong forum... sry...
MORE »
mazen

Educate me on Recto's

Updated
More specifically the 2 channel older ones... What are the differences between the dual and triple? How do the tones differ? What are the best tubes to use with them for hard rock/metal? How versatile are they?...
MORE »
R S.

How Does Bridge Material Affect Feedback?

Updated
Hopefully someone here has done a lot of bridge bridge swapping and upgrading and has noticed. And I do mean feedback, not sustain. I know that all kinds of things affect feedback generation but I'm looking for as much as...
MORE »
hector L.

Seymour duncan esp eclipse i tcm

Updated
hi my esp eclipse comes with a '59 seymour duncan. I need a hard rock pickup. which one do you recommend? sh5, sh6, sh 15? which one do you use...
MORE »
Hand Of Stone

Fret Polishing Kits/Cloths - Any Recommendations?

Updated
Hey guys! I'm looking for some sort of Fret Polishing Kits/Cloths! So far I found these three: Planet-Waves-Fret-Polishing-System Dunlop-Guitar-Fingerboard-Conditioning- Gorgomyte Fret & Fingerboard...
MORE »
Ben J.

Metallica Hetfield Inspired Amplitube 5 Presets

Updated
Just thought I'd share one Clean & one Crunch Rhythm Amplitube 5 preset I've taken some time to create...This is completely & unashamedly inspired by James Hetfield from Metallica (so I figure an ESP forum would have...
MORE »
BoD

In ear monitors

Updated
Does anyone use in ear monitor systems here? I'm concidering it for my band and am not sure how it works. I found a system by Galaxy audio that has 4 body packs with it but I have a five member band . Can the things just be...
MORE »
Compression

Compression

Updated
OK, I play metal and shred. So yes, go ahead and laugh about that, or about the fact that I've always used a modded Boss compressor as part of my rig. With my supercharged Gambale-style right hand, it just helps give my...
MORE »
Mr Walley

Studio Monitor Help

Updated
Maybe it will get better responses in here. I just bought a pair of Samson 50w active studio speakers. I installed them and they pick up the hard drive noises and a rhythmic beeping every second. Is there any way to stop it?...
MORE »
Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Updated
As some of you may have heard my Pod X3 and BKP clip of Seek and Destroy was truly apalling i have decided that i need to play more, and to get a pair of good quality studio monitors. Im after a good flat responce to get...
MORE »
dawg

What is better?

Updated
My birthday is coming up in a few months, and my parents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents said that they all would chip in a bit to get me a guitar (My second) for my gift. I'm considering the ESP LTD EC-256 and the Epiphone...
MORE »
First Looper Advice for $150-$200

First Looper Advice for $150-$200

Updated
I'm looking to get my first looper pedal but I'm having trouble deciding from a few options. My budget is $150 but if you can convince me, I would consider going up to $200. I mention this because you probably know about a...
MORE »