Put

bassamp: Laney DB 300H any good?

Updated
Hi there, I dont have much knowledge of bassamps .. I saw a Laney DB 300H on the inet , is it any good ? ps. My other account (put) got deleted , anyone experienced this 2 ?...
MORE »
cavedxman

Guitar neck help

Updated
hey all,
i have a LTD h-50 that is really old and i wanna work on it and make like a fun custom guitar out of it. First id like to change the neck but i have a question.
The LTD H-50 Specs are: Bolt-on neck Scale:...
MORE »
MikeC

Recommendations?

Updated
Hey guys, I may possibly be looking for a new amp soon. I'm starting to put a little bit of cash away whenever I can, this way I should have a descent amount in a few months or something. I don't know exactly what I'm...
MORE »
Dr A.

About Dr. J

Updated
Dr. J MD is a medical professional who has a family with great medical practitioners and he always followed in his family’s footsteps. If we speak about Dr. J MD has done his surgical internship at the University of Alabama...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Maple

Updated
Can somebody educate me about the different types of maple? I keep eharing the terms Flamed Maple, Birds-eye Maple, and Quilt Maple but I dont know much about them besides the way they look. Can all three types be found on...
MORE »
hessian101

My next Metal amp- help me with my research

Updated
hello- I am looking for the next metal amp to add to my ensemble- what I have now is a Marshall Jcm600 (much like the JCM800) , and a Mesa quad preamp(very much like mark III). I am looking for something that would round...
MORE »
Mystievel

noob question...

Updated
maybe it woulda been better to just pm someone this eh? 1. What exactly is an amp head and what to they do. do they have speakers or just change the sound of you cabinet/amp or what? 2. what is a rectifier and what do...
MORE »
Zakk EXP

New cab day

Updated
Howdy mates! This week I'll get my new 4x12" cab: A Marshall 1960A (Celestion G12T75). A very good offer, it's a demonstration model and will cost me 590€. I've tried the AX and the AV too, but the A has the sound that...
MORE »
YVES P.

Wiring diagram

Updated
Hi everybody. I'm aFrench bass guitarist. The preamp of my LTD 1004MS is out of order. To change it, I need an electronic wiring diagram for all connections. Is there someone to send me that ? Thanks a lot for your great...
MORE »
Anthony C.

Can someone give advice for changing pickups

Updated
I have a V series LTD that came stock with EMG actives and I'm replacing them with Seymour Duncan Black winters so I probably have to switch out the pots and input jack I guess (I've never done it before). I'm not sure which...
MORE »
CaptainFantastik

Suggestions for PC recording software

Updated
I'm gonna be in the market soon for a recording software package and am looking for experience-based input. I don't like being overwhelmed with tons of intricate features i'll never bother learning to use. I'm looking for...
MORE »
The Edge Of Darkness

Di Marzio Activtor What About Them?

Updated
I read this article on guitar world and they said they sound like active pick ups but they are passive. on the video review they sounded ok, but I wanted to know what you guy think bout them...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Good wireless with pedal reciever?

Updated
With the way my rig works, I really want a wireless system with a pedal receiver so I can run my TU-2 through the front of my amp without having to run a shit load of cables back and forth from the amp. I have the Samson...
MORE »
david t.

missing part can someone identify please!!!

Updated
Hey all i'm missing a part on my Eclipse VB. i would like to buy a replacement part for it but I don't know what its called lol   It's the little screw in the locking tuner that locks down the string. Hopefully the pic is...
MORE »
William C.

Suggestions ??

Updated
Does anyone have a good cab suggestions for a new fender blues deluxe 40 reissue.theres so many combinations I was hoping someone that has a blues deluxe could point me in a good direction. Thanx...
MORE »