Takeoffyouhoser80

M Audio Mobile Pre

Updated
Anyone have this? I'm getting one soon and was wondering what some of your personal recording experiences were with this device. Thanks!...
MORE »
ESPdude

Which digital recorder?

Updated
I have been looking at some digital recorders and they are all very new to me so a little help would be great, especially from some owners. I want something that will take down my guitar tracks and some other tracks if I...
MORE »
Edwars guitars

Edwars guitars

Updated
Hi ppl! Does anyone have any experience with Edwards guitars? If you do, please share, I'm thinking of getting one and never in my life had I played one, let alone seen one in action so every comment is helpful Thnx...
MORE »
Perry W.

Improving Intimate Wellness for Men by Vidalista

Updated
Vidalista is a medicine that improves men's intimate health by treating erectile dysfunction (ED). ED occurs when a man has difficulty obtaining or maintaining an erection firm enough for sex. Vidalista works by boosting...
MORE »
WATCH THIS!!??

WATCH THIS!!??

Updated
Some pics of my gear !!    1. Taylor 214 Tobacco burst 2. ESP Truckster BLK - James Hetfield Sig 3. ESP MX250 Custom Black (Customshop) 4. ESP MX250 Custom Snow White 5. ESP MX250 Custom Black 6. Line 6 Variax 700...
MORE »
Bruce P.

How does Nitazoxanide help to get rid of Worm Infections?

Updated
Nitazoxanide 500 mg is an antiparasitic medication that effectively targets and eliminates various types of worm infections in the body. It works by interfering with the energy metabolism of parasites, disrupting their...
MORE »
PerfectForm

USB mic

Updated
Is there a decent usb mic on the market, so i can record some rough demo's ?...
MORE »
Ariana D.

Unlocking the Power of Super Kamagra Jelly

Updated
Super Kamagra Jelly Australia is a powerful drug intended to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE), two frequent problems affecting male sexual health. The active constituents in this oral jelly...
MORE »
Calvin C.

Does Vidalista 20 pills work 36 hours for ED?

Updated
Vidalista 20 Online, a medication containing tadalafil, is renowned for its long-lasting effects in treating erectile dysfunction (ED). It is often referred to as the "weekend pill" due to its ability to provide relief from...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

killswitches

Updated
where can i buy a kill button like the one on bucketheads guitar. ive bought some from radioshack but they dont fit....
MORE »
Ariana D.

Is Vidalista 20 Safe for Long-Term Use?

Updated
Buy Vidalista 20 is a medication primarily prescribed for erectile dysfunction (ED), containing the active ingredient Tadalafil. While generally safe and effective when used as directed, long-term use of Vidalista 20 should...
MORE »
Elisa H.

Valsartan API Trear Heart failure

Updated
A very important part of treating high blood pressure and heart failure is Valsartan API, which is also written as Valsartan Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient. This important part helps lower blood pressure, make the heart...
MORE »
Ariana D.

Is Cenforce 100 the Right ED Medication for You?

Updated
Cenforce 100 Online is a popular medication for erectile dysfunction (ED), containing sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis, aiding in achieving and sustaining erections....
MORE »
Ariana D.

Unlocking the Power of Super Kamagra

Updated
Super Kamagra Pills is a well-known drug that provides a complete sexual health treatment by treating both erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). By combining sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine, it prolongs...
MORE »
FixXxer8689

Hetfield Stripe Sticker

Updated
Can someone put me in contact with the gentleman that used to sell the hetfield guitar stripe stickers on the ESP forum?   Thanks much....
MORE »