Replacing LTD truckster emblem

Updated
Turtle m.

Hi everyone I posted this question on another thread but it wasn't on the right spot.on the forum so I thought I'd post it here. 

I recently purchased a LTD truckster  (used) it's in fantastic shape except for the missing LTD emblem on the headstock. The guitar plays like butter and i really took to the guitar so i bought it.

My question is how can I get a hold of another emblem? I looked at the FAQ questions on the ESP site and as far as replacement parts go they direct you to wholesalers like all parts and stewmac. Looked over their websites and I wasn't able to find anything. 

Does anyone know where I can buy another emblem?

Here is a picture of the headstock

Marc D.

Hi i have the same problem, did you get the answer?

Turtle m.

No. No one here has chimed in. I've tried going to a ESP retailer here in town but they brushed me off saying there is nothing they can do. 

solar_eclipse

I'm also thinking about changing the ESP logo on an explorer that I am currently working on to the raised metal style. I found this website but I personally haven't contacted them due to shipping reasons, I live in Indonesia but maybe you can have a go. If they can do it (which I'm pretty sure they can) I'll order mine too. http://www.fretsonthenet.com/ESP_Carvin_Peavey/esp.htm

Turtle m.
solar_eclipse wrote:

I'm also thinking about changing the ESP logo on an explorer that I am currently working on to the raised metal style. I found this website but I personally haven't contacted them due to shipping reasons, I live in Indonesia but maybe you can have a go. If they can do it (which I'm pretty sure they can) I'll order mine too. http://www.fretsonthenet.com/ESP_Carvin_Peavey/esp.htm

Thanks for the link but honestly I'd rather go with out the logo than putting on a fake one.

Turtle m.

Well I have to say this, the ESP distributor in my country has the worst customer service I've ever seen in any company. For months one of the local esp retailer's has been trying to get this emblem issue resolved for me. ESP's distributor has basically ignored his phone calls and emails. Two weeks back I followed up the with store again and the retailer informed me that ESP had changed distributors here in Canada. Hopefully the new distributor will prove to be better than the last one. That last distributor was really bad. Aside from the emblem issue when I ordered my iron cross last summer it took over 2 months for a guitar they said was in stock in a dc in the USA to get it to Canada. The retailer called several times to follow-up on Its whereabouts but was never given a straight answer. I was about to cancel the order when all of a sudden the retailer was given a tracking number and the guitar arrived two days after. 

I own 4 ESP brand guitars but if this kind of customer service continues I'm not going to buy anymore. I'd rather stick to Gibson for all of the issues Gibson may have at least they stand by their products and treat customers properly. I've dealt directly with Gibson that experience was much better than this one. 

Come on ESP. Its just an emblem.

Austin H.

Agreed, that is absurd you had to deal with that.  Especially when it’s just the freaking emblem missing, how is there not a parts store for LTD stuff by now?

Turtle m.

5 months later and I'm still waiting for a logo.... The new distributor seems just as bad as the old one. The ESP dealer is still waiting for a response....

I wish there was a way to can deal directly with ESP. I have a feeling the distributor has not contacted them. 

Brian6262

Damn man thats crazy. Sorry to hear its come to that. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Eliza g.

I as of late obtained an LTD it is matched as a fiddle aside from the lacking LTD image on the headstock. The guitar performs like spread and I definitely took to the guitar. UK Essays

Dirk V.

Hey,

I want to buy the same guitar you have but I have a problem. The Font on the truss rod cover is the same as yours and I can’t find another one like it except yours and the one that’s for sale. So are you sure yours is a real one and do you know from what year it is? So I know that the one I want to buy isn’t fake.

Thanks!

(sorry for my bad english) 

Dirk

Turtle m.
Dirk V. wrote:

Hey,

I want to buy the same guitar you have but I have a problem. The Font on the truss rod cover is the same as yours and I can’t find another one like it except yours and the one that’s for sale. So are you sure yours is a real one and do you know from what year it is? So I know that the one I want to buy isn’t fake.

Thanks!

(sorry for my bad english) 

Dirk

Sorry I completely missed seeing your post. ESP confirmed mine was real. I sent them pictures of the guitar 

Becky S.

Many businesses around the world capitalize on seasonal events such as the holiday season to execute marketing accordingly. Mass texting is one of the best tools they can employ to promote their products or services in real-time with flash sales, discounts and limited time events on Halloween, Christmas and New Year.

Brandphic

Many businesses around the world are looking to maintain their online presence. This means that they need to have a custom website design with seamless navigation and content in order for customers and prospects to have a memorable experience.

krun k.

I like that, whispering in the ears the secret you still cover.
<a href="">krunker</a>
<a href="">super smash flash 2</a>

Coda M.

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more on this subject matter, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people do not speak about these subjects. To the next! Cheers, mouse click the up coming website

Matthew  B.

I'm also thinking about changing the ESP logo on an explorer that I am currently working on to the raised metal style.
You can buy instagram followers to quickly increase their amount.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Austin H.

Did you ever get an emblem replacement for it?

Max J.

Great Work

Ane A.

car dent removal los angeles

khan k.

hi

Post to Thread