ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

Updated
ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

I feel like the Hetfield line could use some new colorways. I really think different burst finishes could work really well on both the Snakebyte and Vulture models. (See rough mockups below). 

Larry L.

I hear ya. I'd love a Hetfield Camo line and maybe an all black satin Iron Cross (with gloss black hardware, cross, and racing stripe). I'm going for broke!

ProfessorExp

I know this is an old thread but I'm sitting here waiting for a used Edwards Explorer to make its way from Japan to the US and it got me thinking about how a Snakebyte would look in the Satin Nevada Brown they use on the Edwards Ex (or the Paduak Brown of the LTD FX-360 which was very similar, if not the same).

I found this picture of that natural Snakebyte floating around and messed around with the tint and came up with this. I think it looks pretty awesome and I feel like ESP would make a killing off of those of us in the LTD budget that love James' Ken Lawrence explorers.

Brian6262

If anyone is interested I am selling my Snakebyte baritone. Let me know here or email me at rosewood57@hotmail.com

Post to Thread