PICS! EC-1000 STB & STG (56k beware)

Updated
PICS!  EC-1000 STB & STG (56k beware)
Butch

gas indeed, is that black hardware i see?

deftoneskidd

no, sorry, black nickel/cosmo black/whatever

Tim H.

I do think the abalone is beautiful around the body, but I hate it along the neck! The abalone truely benefits the beautiful see-thru blue finish, but also on the neck? That's to much bling bling to me...
I recently bought the Vintage Black one, instead of the normal black, just because of the overdone abalone. And a vintage golden binding is much cooler than the abalone to be honest.

deftoneskidd

Link to more pics of the Green one......

InVinoVeritasXXX

Link to more pics of the Green one......

Where did you see the green flamed one at?

load more replies (1 of 1)
metalhobo

^^The four exact axes I've been gasing for!

Det Brinnande Röda

I love em both....!!!

Tim H.

That black tearburst is awesome!

nivek41

I love both the Blue and the Green. My only wish is that one of the two guitars came with Seymour Duncans. I have the blue on order but the only way that I would get the green is if it came with different pickups.

DeathrollJM

man the black and the blue are just amazing, i would love to have those fine pieces of art

DeathrollJM

i have actually seen the one in blue at my local music shop, its beyond crazy, i am torn as to whether i like the blue with black nickle hardware or the black with the gold hardware, they are both amazing, these pictures do not do this guitar its justice.

nivek41

Just got notification from musicansfriend that my See Thru Blue EC-1000 has just shipped. I should have it on Tuesday. I'm very excited for this guitar.

deftoneskidd

Just got notification from musicansfriend that my See Thru Blue EC-1000 has just shipped. I should have it on Tuesday. I'm very excited for this guitar.

good luck!

BigSillyGoose

Those look great.

I'm excited to see how the ltd Horizons come out.

Dont_Be_A_Bitch

There very awesome looking guitars but fuck all that abalone, that just ruins it for me. But thats my opinion.

Post to Thread